Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Ideas for Warbears Christmas Video 2014

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ellie Cola

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:14 pm Reply with quote

Oh look, it's that time of the year again!
Christmas...
(Just kidding, It's June for anyone missing a calendar)

Buuuut, doesn't go to say we can't prepare early (really, really early..) for this years Warbears Christmas celebration video, right? Right.

So, I've already spoken to a few people via Skype to get their ideas on what we can do this year, and some of them are reaaaally good.
One of the ideas we actually planned out last Christmas in advance for this Christmas...

Yes, the ideas I've heard so far are fantastic, and this year I'd love every single person who views this thread to take part in giving your ideas.
I've already gotten an idea from Miniman about narration, and an idea for a song from Twigglet. (Now now, Ellie, don't start giving too much away when we've barely hit Summer...)
However, if anyone feels they have some fab ideas they'd like us to know, please, please, send me a PM or get in contact via Skype. (My Skype username is holl.granger if anyone needs it and would prefer to discuss this there, as I'm online 24/7)

For now, this thread is purely to gather your ideas, please don't be afraid to suggest new ideas even if they're completely different to what we've done in past years, no matter how bizarre they are.
We just want to know what Warbears would like to see in this years Christmas video!

After we have enough ideas we'll plan together an overview of the video, and as Christmas proceeds to be drawn nearer, I'll set up a new thread with sign up details and the overall plan on how this years video will turn out to be. (I hope)

So go ahead, provide your ideas here if you think others could expand on them, send me a private message (I'll get back to you ASAP) or feel free to contact me on Skype.
Whichever works for you.

Oh, and if you're planning on joining this year, a heads up that I'm going to release lines a lot earlier so I don't start nagging at people and rushing around to make stuff work... (You don't need to ask if you can join yet, feel free to be eager but as I said previously, I will make a seperate post for sign ups closer to the time)

Thanks, Warbears! Wink

I always make these forum posts waaaaay too long...
Tl;dr - Suggest ideas for this years Warbears Christmas video!
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:06 pm Reply with quote

Great! I don't rreally have ideas about songs but I think we should choose ones with an existing instrumental version so you can add our voices over it in the editing. By the way, I can edit it for you if you want, it's one of my specialities.
Ellie Cola

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:07 pm Reply with quote

Ninjabear Simpson wrote:
Great! I don't rreally have ideas about songs but I think we should choose ones with an existing instrumental version so you can add our voices over it in the editing. By the way, I can edit it for you if you want, it's one of my specialities.

I'd like to do that too, however we tried to do it last year and we had problems with peoples timing of the words and they didn't fit into the instrumental, so I don't know how we'd get people to do it correctly,hmm..
Hank Calothycos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:32 am Reply with quote

An animated short film starring our voices:
"How the Bjorn stole Christmas"
Labana House

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:57 am Reply with quote

Ellie Cola wrote:
Ninjabear Simpson wrote:

I'd like to do that too, however we tried to do it last year and we had problems with peoples timing of the words and they didn't fit into the instrumental, so I don't know how we'd get people to do it correctly,hmm..

We can ask them to sing with music playing in the earphones or something or use a karaoke. I am sure if everyone tries to be on time,than it should not be too much of a problem.
Ellie Cola

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:35 pm Reply with quote

Hank Calothycos wrote:
An animated short film starring our voices:
"How the Bjorn stole Christmas"

We have something similar planned ; )
Ellie Cola

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:37 pm Reply with quote

Labana House wrote:
Ellie Cola wrote:
Ninjabear Simpson wrote:

We can ask them to sing with music playing in the earphones or something or use a karaoke. I am sure if everyone tries to be on time,than it should not be too much of a problem.

Ew double post sorry
Yeah, hopefully if we do it early enough we can always ask for certain lines to e re-recorded if they're not quite right, although last year I ha some problems with someone saying with the backing track and everyone singing properly it wouldn't be fun or something...
Labana House

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:38 am Reply with quote

Ellie Cola wrote:
Labana House wrote:
Ellie Cola wrote:
Ninjabear Simpson wrote:

Ew double post sorry
Yeah, hopefully if we do it early enough we can always ask for certain lines to e re-recorded if they're not quite right, although last year I ha some problems with someone saying with the backing track and everyone singing properly it wouldn't be fun or something...

For me it kinda sounds strange with no music. And I think many would prefer the mus since it will sound more like a music video. It would be funner if we signed incorectly if we all sang during a skype call....Not for the video.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Warbears -> Collaboration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: