Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Warbears Christmas Video 2013 - Ellie Cola
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What would you prefer the 3rd song to be?
Vote closed!
Let It Snow
55%
 55%  [ 11 ]
Santa Clause Is Coming To Town
45%
 45%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 20

Ellie Cola

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:40 pm Reply with quote

FINISHED VIDEO UP ON YOUTUBE NOW!! ENJOY AND EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67T4rpT1J2E&feature=youtu.be

2012 member count: 7
2013 member count: 11

Hello, my lovelieeees!
I'm back for this year's Christmas Video! I can't wait for what's planned this year and I'm hoping for it to be even bigger and better judging by the outcome of last year!
Last year I started preparing for this video on December 5th, I'm an early Christmas lover and I've been waiting to make another one of these videos since last year, however, last year I had some problems with the fact I'd only given myself 20 days to prepare for it all. I feel as if perhaps the reason to why we had a limited amount of members participating last year was due to the fact that your recordings had to be sent in by a certain time, and so this year I've changed this around slightly.

If you're new to this Christmas video thing that I do, and haven't seen what happened last year, please let me explain.
Throughout the year of 2012 I've enjoyed my time with Warbears talking to friends and making Youtube music videos, on Warbears. To see these videos you can simply type in 'Ellie Cola' on Youtube and my channel should appear.
Last year I made a video in which Pepper Brancacane willingly drew a picture of a few Warbearians, who sang three different Christmas songs. Last year's songs were Last Christmas, Santa Baby and White Christmas. A few members participated in which I sent them various lines of each song they could sing, and they were all recorded and sent to me via email, in which I put all these recordings together to make the final songs.

To see last years song, click the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9RviGGS3gQ

Once again, new songs, same rules.

The songs this year are...Fairytale Of New York, All I Want For Christmas Is You and Let It Snow!

However, yes I know last year I did three songs, and I'm doing another three this year, but I really can't choose between these last two, and I'd love to include them both, however, 4 songs is slightly too many. So yes, three. On the poll above please choose your vote on which you'd prefer the third and final song to be.
The poll will be available to vote on until the 15th of November. So, this year you'll have 8 days to vote. Last year you were only given three, so yeah, even more this year!

INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SING:
1) Open up google and type in 'Audacity'
2) Click on the first one which must say: Audacity, Free audio editor and recorder.
3) Click on 'Download Audacity (Newest version here)' (The whole program is free and holds no viruses!)
4) Once downloaded run it and follow any instructions that it gives.
5) When you know it is downloaded without a problem post below explaining you have downloaded the free, safe software and would like a part.
6) I will then PM you as soon as I can stating the lyrics that I'll need you to record on the Audacity software.
7) Record them as soon as you can and then save the file somewhere on your desktop.
8) Attach your files to a [url]Dropbox.com[/url]file if possible, or any program I can use for free to open your recordings, and simply attach the Dropbox link with the file folder in for me to open.
9) Send the correct file link and just type a simple message saying what your Warbears name is, so I know who you are. Please also include a picture of your WB citizen, if you don't have one, please describe the head in extreme detail, or do a quite sketch on paint or something.
10) I will thank you via PM and state any problems with your recording if there is any.

HOW TO SAVE THE FILE CLIP CORRECTLY ON AUDACITY
1) Click the red record button on Audacity and start singing as soon as it starts so there are no unexpected pauses in the song.
2) Press the stop button and play your recording back to make sure you're happy with it.
3) Press the file button, top left corner and press 'export'
4) Under where you type a name for your file click the "save as" type box and press 'MP3 Files.'
5) Save your file as an MP3 file wherever you want.
6) A metadata popup box should come up, just ignore it and press OK.
7) It may say you need to download something called LAME. So, press the download button and follow the instructions the website gives you so you can download the file as an MP3 clip.
8) Once all instructions and downloads are completed try saving it again and it will work if you have followed the processes correctly.
9) Then send it to me! (Look above)

Terms & Conditions: (Boring things but this must be read!)
-You must feel comfortable with this going on YouTube, I am not responsible for any complaints about this.
-I will not use your voice for anything besides this music video going on YouTube.
-Any bullying/insults going on will be seen to immediately.
-Have fun, it's Christmas!

I really hope everyone enjoys it, I'd love to see more people participating in this, now that everyone has seen what we managed to produce last time. It was a blast, it really was.
This is Christmas, this is our Christmas Warbears.
We may not have much to do here anymore, but I love Christmas and I'd love for everyone to really see how much I enjoyed this last year!
Please, no one will doubt you. Did anyone last year? Nope. Post a reply if you'd like to join and vote on the poll above!

TIMETABLE:
7th Nov - Poll started and entering started
15th Nov - Poll finished
23rd Nov - Last day to enter in
24th Nov - Lines sent out
15th Dec - Last day to send recordings to Ellie
17th Dec - Will not be available to faff around with recordings, as I'll be at a Carol Concert in town this night Razz
19th Dec - May not be able to faff here either, as it is someone close to me's birthday
20th Dec(ish) - Will send all recordings/drawings etc.. to Globox.
20-23rd Dec - Video preparation and finished
23rd Dec - Latest video sent back to Ellie
24th Dec - Video will be published onto Youtube on Christmas Eve

WONDERFUL MEMBERS WHO I LOVE LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS
Ellie Cola (Me, Holly) will be participating in this video by singing and organizing everything. I will be setting out the layout of where everything goes, peoples lines and also receiving the recordings which I will then send on to Globox. I have chosen to be a sheep this year.

Miniman Mazinga (Jack) will be participating in this video by delighting us all as a community with his heavenly voice which I'm sure everyone will be deeply looking forward to. Although his voice is yet to break, his high voice compliments the high notes to absolute perfection! Jack has chosen to be drawn as Baby Jesus this year.

Labana House (Karina) will be participating in this video by learning how to prepare the technicalities of everyone singing in time, which we had a problem with last year. She will also be singing her stunning angel voice which we were all delighted with last year, as this is her second year taking part. Labana has chosen to be Mary this year.

Globox Simpson (Alex) will be participating in this video by creating the video on his professional software, Premiere Pro. He will also be doing the special effects and then emailing me the final product. Globox will also be singing and this is his second year taking part. This year he has chosen to be one of the Three Wise Men.

Leroy Simpson (Leroy) will be participating in this video with eager anticipation to sing Fairytale of New York with his wife, Shirley. Leroy will also be creating the Warbears themed parodies of the songs. This year he has chosen to be God.

Ninjabear Simpson (Ninja) will be participating in this video by singing with his fantastique French accent. All of which we enjoyed very much last year. This is Ninja's second year participating and he will be drawn as one of the Three Wise Men.

Whocares Totoro (Rookie) will be participating in this video by singing with a glorious Lithuanian accent. This is Whocares' first year of taking part. He has chosen to be drawn as one of the Three Wise Men.

Twigglet Simpson (Connor) will be sporting his singing voice this season which has been used to sing various One Direction songs in Skype Calls and also to make many inspiring speeches. This is Twigglet's first year of participating. He has chosen to be a Star this year.

Justjacob Totoro (Jacob) will be participating in this video singing with his American accent which may just about knock a few ladies over. This is Jacob's first year participating and he will be one of the Three Wise Men this year.

Zane Lebowski (Zane) will be participating in this video with her lovely unknown singing. Zane has yet to sing before I believe and this is her first year taking part. Zane will be drawn as an angel this year.

Jonpatrick Smith (Jon/JP) will be participating in this video with his 'Thunder god voice' as Labana has stated. He will be woo'ing the world, wait no. He will be woo'ing Labana with his voice and will be drawn as Joseph this year.

~Ellie Cola Smile

-----Grammar WAS checked and corrected by Jack Scott (Miniman Mazinga) until a load of stuff was added in that he HADN'T CHECKED-----

Last edited by elliecola on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 32 times in total
Pepper Brancacane

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:48 pm Reply with quote

>IF YOU SING YOU WILL BE IN MY DRAWING DON'T MISS OUT<
Ben Lebowski

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:04 pm Reply with quote

if you send all the participants the backing track and have them sing along with it then it should be no problem at all to arrange their voices with it. Overall, this is your project and you can do it however you like, but if you would like to try this and aren't sure how, I could help you out

(also, my ability to participate by singing depends on when the recordings are due)
Ellie Cola

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:12 pm Reply with quote

Ben Lebowski wrote:
if you send all the participants the backing track and have them sing along with it then it should be no problem at all to arrange their voices with it. Overall, this is your project and you can do it however you like, but if you would like to try this and aren't sure how, I could help you out

(also, my ability to participate by singing depends on when the recordings are due)

Ah yes please, Ben! Help with this would be very nice:) Also, the recordings will be due sometime mid december, however I will provide a more approximate date closer towards the time.
Leroy Simpson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:30 pm Reply with quote

So doing this and Fairytale of New York. Get Shirley and I on that sucka.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:20 pm Reply with quote

Can I join this year too?
Ellie Cola

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:36 pm Reply with quote

Labana House wrote:
Can I join this year too?

Added<3
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:28 pm Reply with quote

I should be able to participate Smile .
Ellie Cola

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:16 pm Reply with quote

Ninjabear Simpson wrote:
I should be able to participate Smile .

Wonderful! Added you into the members list along with Leroy. Also, now added a timetable to the main post! Trying to keep it all organized..

SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE:
Everyone has until November 23rd to enter in for a place! Then, I will send out the lines to everyone, which must be recorded by the 12th December at the latest, and sent to me via e-mail by then also. (Hollyellie@outlook.com)

Last edited by elliecola on Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Labana House

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:38 pm Reply with quote

"She will also be singing her stunning angel voice which we were all delighted with last year"

Ahahah,Ellie you are such a joker : ' )
Ellie Cola

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:39 pm Reply with quote

Labana House wrote:
"She will also be singing her stunning angel voice which we were all delighted with last year"

Ahahah,Ellie you are such a joker : ' )

Shhh you silly Karina! You have a lovely voice<3
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:28 pm Reply with quote

CAN I BE PART OF IT? I CAN ACTUALLY SING SECRETLY OMG
Ellie Cola

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:37 pm Reply with quote

Twigglet Simpson wrote:
CAN I BE PART OF IT? I CAN ACTUALLY SING SECRETLY OMG

YES CONNOR YOU ARE VERY WELCOME INDEED
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:39 pm Reply with quote

I'M SO PUMPED FOR CHRISTMAS
Ellie Cola

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:54 pm Reply with quote

Twigglet Simpson wrote:
I'M SO PUMPED FOR CHRISTMAS

WE ALL ARE, I NEED TO PUT THE CHRISTMAS TREE UP SOON
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Warbears -> Collaboration All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: