Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

What have you been doing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:08 pm Reply with quote

Another year has passed, and... what HAVEN'T I been doing? In between starting my final year of high school studies and delivering of mail, there has been a lot of things going on. I've made some new friends, started playing Magic: The Gathering and World of Warcraft (God knows where all my money is disappearing...), bought myself a Wii U and worked all summer as a programmer at a big corporation here in Sweden. I've also started thinking about dating, but that's another thing.

Right now, I'm developing a game for a school project together with a friend, and while it's a lot of work, it's among the most fun I've ever had. In a few short months, I'll be applying to universities, hoping that either I'll go to the Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm or Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg. While the future might be a bit scary with all the adult responsibilities I have to worry about, I hope it'll be fun!

The most important thing however is that I finally, after worrying it'd never happen, got to meet up with Twigglet in real life, which was really cool and proves that neither international borders, the North Sea, the entire nation of Norway or anything else can stop a friendship between two Warbears users! It was awesome, and I'm hoping I can meet more of you lovely people in the future!

(If you want to hit me up on Facebook/Skype/Kik/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat/anything like that, you can just send me a PM!)
Zane Lebowski

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:07 pm Reply with quote

It's been forever!
In 2015 30th August, I moved in to the dorms, that was the first time I left home and started living on my own (well not really living on my own, my parents cover my expenses, for which I feel really bad... Hopefully I'll be able to repay them in the future) which has been a frickin rollercoaster of emotions.

In 2015 1st September, I started studying Law in university. In highschool I was such a loner, so I was worried about how can I change myself for university. Went in my first day which was like an orientation day, to get to know the university ground better and meet the others and the day closed off in a party. I met a lot of people with who I'm pretty tight these days.

Law has been fun so far, but the studies, oh man, the studying is harsh, but well its university, it is to be expected. So little time to chill or game. So much procrastination.

I passed the 1st semester without any failed marks, even though I did fail one exam, I re-did it and got a very good mark for it.

Now I'm just fighting the 2nd semester and I'm slowly dying from the work they're giving us, 2nd semester is so different from 1st semester, like they gave us some easy lectures and etc and here comes 2nd semester with all the really strict professors. Obviously I'll handle it, hopefully.... maybe... Hahaha

Very Happy
Warriorbear Simpson

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 11:45 pm Reply with quote

So what have I been doing? Contrary to most of you, not too much has changed since I first signed up to this website as an 11 year old pre-pubescent baby. I'm still shy and living in my "bubble", which has hindered me from connecting with great people and seizing opportunities. I still comfort myself with physical activity and day dreaming whenever I feel a bit more isolated than usual. But not everything is bad; in fact it's mostly okay. My academic life is going well, and I will most likely get in to my university of choice - Royal Institute of Technology - and study mechanical engineering. Hopefully I'll also be able to acquire a master's degree in aerospace engineering solely for the purpose of being able to say that my expertise is, in fact, rocket science.

Jokes aside, I'm currently only fixated on getting by and surviving, so that I can live to fight another day, poetically speaking. But God, when that day comes, I will whoop some serious donkey.
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:37 am Reply with quote

Aw gosh, guys. I miss this place. I can't believe it'll be 9 years. Since joining I've graduated high school and college, studied abroad, moved across the country on my own, and found a pretty spectacular group of friends to surround myself with.

Oh, and I work at Disneyland now, which is pretty awesome. I started as an intern in August 2014, and by September 2015 I got bumped up to supervisor.

Overall, it's a pretty good time in my life. I just read through all the posts in this thread, and I'm really glad all of you have found growth, success, and happiness in your lives. You're all awesome.

#Quizaboom4lyfe Wink
Liena Totoro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:47 pm Reply with quote

Been about another year since I updated!

In university now, was going for bio, but the program is stupid and requires all kinds of unnecessary things so it looks like I'm a cognitive science major now, spending my time working (I'm a supervisor already, woo!) and studying. I'm in a Big Ten marching band, which is awesome. The fall was amazing. I made so many friends and they are each special to me in a million different ways.

I stay in touch mostly with Knyh, Tacobadger, Niall, and a bit with Jurgen. If anyone wants to friend me on facebook, feel free to PM me and I'll friend you. Smile

I broke my foot this week and I have surgery on it coming up, so that's my life right now. Hope everyone is well. <3
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Labana House

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:52 pm Reply with quote

Liena Totoro wrote:

I broke my foot this week and I have surgery on it coming up, so that's my life right now. Hope everyone is well. <3

Hope your foot gets better soon, Liena!
Grizzly Simpson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:43 am Reply with quote

Hey, what did I miss?
Flsurfergirl Lebowski

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:19 pm Reply with quote

This big baby grew up to be a dominatrix with better morals with an art degree and a terrible sense of direction!

and humor.
Translators Team

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:26 am Reply with quote

Always knew you could do it. I'm so proud of you, and I know you'll do well in the future with such a respected occupation.

Talking about the dominatrix part, obviously. I mean, what's the point of an art degree really?
Themepark Simpson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:01 am Reply with quote

Well, it can always be used to make some nice looking diplomas.
Pip Panzerotten
Official Comic Maker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:34 pm Reply with quote

Got a degree in graphic design. Worked my butt off for two years. Currently a designer for a magazine firm. How ironic is that? Hahahaha
Katz Giffuri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:12 pm Reply with quote

In my junior year of high school and I'm almost there! Hopefully going to pursue Computer Programming or Culinary Arts, maybe even both!
Odetth Burritos

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:16 pm Reply with quote

Hey guysssss!!!! Very Happy I sell cars now..and currently in the process of getting my real estate license, hopefully sell some houses too Uhoh
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:11 pm Reply with quote

Will you make some special prices for us? Very Happy
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:28 am Reply with quote

Odetth Burritos wrote:
Hey guysssss!!!! Very Happy I sell cars now..and currently in the process of getting my real estate license, hopefully sell some houses too Uhoh

But can you still kill at quizzing?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: