Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

What have you been doing?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tacobadger Burritos
TV Channel Maker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:11 pm Reply with quote

I was 13 when I joined and now Im studying Electrical Engineering at a university.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Warts Smith
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:43 am Reply with quote

When I first started I was a 12 year old loser who escaped his problems through this community, where I was liked by people. As the years went on, I matured and grew tolerance to other people which I don't think I would have if it wasn't for you guys. I was thinking terrible things at a point, and was close to giving up, but I was able to turn myself around. I made a complete u-turn on my situation, I cleaned myself up, started to speak my mind more, got my hair cut, started taking part in more activities, etc.

Now I'm 2 months shy of being 18. I've been looking at colleges (well college due to issues regarding it) for architecture and have been looking at other colleges for music education.

All in all, I've changed a lot, and I couldn't have done it without you guys. Smile
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:08 pm Reply with quote

You rule, Warts Smile .
Cynthia Panzerotten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:26 pm Reply with quote

Pepper Brancacane wrote:
Cynthia Panzerotten wrote:
i have been twerking allday erryday
i mis u. twrk w/ me Smile lolXD LOL!

That was Csis, but yes, I missed you too, baby! PM me.
Timotini Mazinga

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:00 pm Reply with quote

Heh, nice idea for a topic. :d

I was...well, it was a while ago when I joined, can't even remember, to be honest, but I can say that Warbears was very special for me. I remember the day I discovered the site was actually, New Year's Eve, and I didn't even spend it with my family because I loved the game so much xD
Nevertheles, it must have been a good 5 years at least, since I know this place, and I'm glad that it's still running, even tough BTC isn't online, and won't be soon, I reckon.

Great site, great community Kawaii

Special thanks to Tango!
Mcrfreak Simpson
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:27 pm Reply with quote

Jonpatrick Smith wrote:
I'm in college now doing a course in business, still spend a lot of time goofing off with friends and playing videogames though

Which college, JP? I'll probably be going to Trinity or UCD next year.
Darkdude Totoro

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:45 am Reply with quote

It's strange how time just flies away from you. I remember that day in details, the day I joined this, well, new virtual life of mine. I was in Cyprus, just being a kid. I remember how I was horribly sunburnt because I was being a horrible kid who just refused to do what his parents said. I remember how my feet were burnt because I thought sandals were for losers who couldn't take a little heat underneath their foot. I remember that pizza I ate that made me sick for a week and a half.

Then I paid to use the hotel computer, and here I am. It was great, I made a lot of friends, and of course that feeling of excitement everytime I logged on in hopes of seeing the great Ioji is something I won't forget.

Years went by, and I had some amazing moments with you all. I still come by from time to time to see how everyone is doing. I had fun guys. I hope one day when BTC gets fixed up, I'll be able to experience that old feeling of just being a kid again. And I hope you'll be there to experience it with me. I'll wait for you.
Liena Totoro

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quote

I first signed up on another account February 14th, 2007. Technically, then, I was still in 4th grade. However, my mom didn't want me to be on it for some reason so I waited and waited on sneaked on and waited until she would let me get on. Then I signed up in September, and voila, been here ever since.

I've made so many friends here and I have lots of memories of this place, whether it was in BTC, on the forum, or even on offsite forums playing Mafia with Warbears people. (Or even spending one of my Christmas breaks running around on Habbo with Taco. Lol)

I was 11 when I signed up and now I'm less than a month shy of 17. Times have really changed. I'm a Junior in high school now and I'm looking into getting a degree in Biology or Bioengineering from a state university. I'm valedictorian still somehow (I call it being the best procrastinator in the world), and I still stay in touch with people from this site.

If you ever want to skype me (can't really say I'm on it very regularly, sorry!) my username is singingtomyself. It's the best way to get ahold of me as I typically don't check the website that often.

I love you guys! <3

EDIT: Or you can PM me, hahaha. I also have a Snapchat but I'd prefer if you ask me for it so I know who you are!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Labana House

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:59 am Reply with quote

Liena Totoro wrote:
I first signed up on another account February 14th, 2007. Technically, then, I was still in 4th grade. However, my mom didn't want me to be on it for some reason so I waited and waited on sneaked on and waited until she would let me get on. Then I signed up in September, and voila, been here ever since.

I've made so many friends here and I have lots of memories of this place, whether it was in BTC, on the forum, or even on offsite forums playing Mafia with Warbears people. (Or even spending one of my Christmas breaks running around on Habbo with Taco. Lol)

I was 11 when I signed up and now I'm less than a month shy of 17. Times have really changed. I'm a Junior in high school now and I'm looking into getting a degree in Biology or Bioengineering from a state university. I'm valedictorian still somehow (I call it being the best procrastinator in the world), and I still stay in touch with people from this site.

If you ever want to skype me (can't really say I'm on it very regularly, sorry!) my username is singingtomyself. It's the best way to get ahold of me as I typically don't check the website that often.

I love you guys! <3

EDIT: Or you can PM me, hahaha. I also have a Snapchat but I'd prefer if you ask me for it so I know who you are!

I am also a month away from being 17 (well less).Oh,if you have a skype you can join our warbears skype group Kawaii
Timotini Mazinga

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:58 pm Reply with quote

We have that? Very Happy

Special thanks to Tango!
Leroy Simpson

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:13 pm Reply with quote

It feels as if I haven't been here long enough as I am fast approaching my four year anniversary. So many things have happened since then. Too much.
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:14 pm Reply with quote

Sigh. The first rule of skype club...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:03 pm Reply with quote

Studying/practicing my II Sport & Rec. Certificate!
Jonathon Smith

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:53 pm Reply with quote

Warts Smith wrote:
When I first started I was a 12 year old loser who escaped his problems through this community, where I was liked by people. As the years went on, I matured and grew tolerance to other people which I don't think I would have if it wasn't for you guys. I was thinking terrible things at a point, and was close to giving up, but I was able to turn myself around. I made a complete u-turn on my situation, I cleaned myself up, started to speak my mind more, got my hair cut, started taking part in more activities, etc.

Now I'm 2 months shy of being 18. I've been looking at colleges (well college due to issues regarding it) for architecture and have been looking at other colleges for music education.

All in all, I've changed a lot, and I couldn't have done it without you guys. Smile

I can say I knew you before you were BTC Famous Kawaii COME TO SHSU!!!! xD Seems like all of us are either High Schoolers or College students now... Jesus time sure does fly...

Soon we'll be accompanying Gramps by the fountain as youngins run around and we say, "Remember when..... There was a 2nd fountain?"

"Remember when.... Quizaboom had 2 rooms?"

"Remember When... The furniture was cheaper?"
Marballz Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:10 pm Reply with quote

Just to say...... Im an official art teacher as of 2 hours ago
:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 2 of 13

Jump to: