Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Story Teller Club

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Labana House

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:02 pm Reply with quote

Hello everyone!!
Everyone loves stories right?..right?
Well for those who do not only like reading them but making them to,I decided to open a small club where we can share our stories.Stories that makes us laugh,cry and think about our life and the world in general.

For every week we will have a theme for the story,one week will be free writing.The themes will be diferent every week like comedy one and the next a touching love story.
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:00 pm Reply with quote

Cool, I may write short stories here.
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:13 pm Reply with quote

I'd be up for this, assuming I can find time/ideas to write. (especially time)
Jonpatrick Smith

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:39 pm Reply with quote

This sounds interesting I would like to participate.
Labana House

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:43 pm Reply with quote

i MADE THIS WITH YOU!!!!1!!!1ONEE
Constance Anderson

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:54 pm Reply with quote

I'm writing a short novel currently. It's called 'Unforeseen Calamity', a sci-fi utopian story. Here's an excerpt:

Quote:
Dr. Ackworth isn’t always a punctual scientist. He woke up slightly later than usual, although today is a big day for him. The scientist didn’t feel the vibe in carrying out the test. Most of his fellow scientists are confident that this drop test will accept the hypothesis.

Nevertheless, this test must be, and had to, be carried out. He got himself dressed, ate some leftovers from yesterday’s dinner and configured the teleporter. Since the Orion Empire identified themselves to the human race, advancement in technology tripled. Humans became so advanced that the old education system became obsolete. Quantum Physics are being taught to students as young as 10.
Zane Lebowski

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:03 pm Reply with quote

Seems interesting, I'll try my best. Even thought I probably suck at writting, but I'll try my hand at this. Kawaii
Zeus Simpson

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:38 am Reply with quote

I wrote a short story a while ago. I did it in the style of Quentin Tarantino, so I don't think I would be able to post it on this site.
Jonpatrick Smith

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:48 am Reply with quote

I found this while clearing out my documents not really sure where I was going with this but enjoy

Past Me wrote:
"Come to me my child... your journey is almost over..." the voice beckoned him toward the light. The robed figure shambled slowly into the intense light, as he drew closer his eyes began to water from the blinding pain and he was forced to close them and away. The light surrounded him as his legs finally gave way and he collapsed to the ground. The pain surged through his body as he fell, but yet he smiled. Deaths embrace would free him at last from his suffering, and his duty would be fulfilled.

The mans eyes suddenly snapped open to find he was not amongst a plane of light but surrounded by darkness. He squinted as his eyes began to adjust to the night and raised his hand to his face only to exclaim in shock at what he saw. A set of thin boney fingers hovered before his eyes, fingers he did not recognize. Quickly he stared down at himself and saw a torn and dirty robe hanging from a thin frame.

"Who... am I..." he muttered in a voice that he wasn't sure was his. He panted heavily as it began to set in that he had nor recollection of who he was. His eyes began to see clear around him and he saw he was surrounded by tall trees as far as his old eyes could see. Steadying himself as he attempted to rise to his feet he found he had been resting against some kind of large standing stone covered in strange markings and symbols.

As his eyes ran accross the symbols his head began to burn with a strange sensation of familiarty, pain coursed through his mind as it tried to remember something but it began to overwhelm the man and he collapsed into a heap among the damp leaves. Weakly he pushed himself up from the ground breathing heavily as the pain subsided. He did not understand the meaning of this stone but it was clear that some powerful energy flowed through it.

He wiped his dirty hands off his robes and stared around once more in hope that he would find some clue to his location or at the least how he had arrived there. There was no clear paths heading toward the stone, only narrow muddy trails between the trees covered in dead autumn leaves. Even as he squinted hard he could not see far into the woods, the tall trees branches blocked out most of the little star light there was. Hope began to fade from his heart, until he spotted a wooden staff leaned against one of the nearby tree trunks, and hanging from it a small beaten satchel.

He quickly stumbled forward toward it, tripping slightly and dragging himself forward but ignoring the pain as stones scraped his knees as his desperation grew. He lunged forward to grab the bag, tearing the strap and pulling the staff to the ground. His excitement grew as he nervously attempted to open the bag, fingers fumbling with the clasp. Reaching in he pulled out a pair of books. The first was a large and ancient looking tome, bound in leather with a large metal clasp holding it together. The second a much smaller modern looking book with a single word emblazoned on the cover: Journal.

Labana House

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:48 pm Reply with quote

Zeus Simpson wrote:
I wrote a short story a while ago. I did it in the style of Quentin Tarantino, so I don't think I would be able to post it on this site.

Seems like it..maybe you can tell us a bit about the story than?
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Warbears -> Collaboration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: