Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Official Mission Three Walkthrough (100% and Points Guides)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rowena Svoltaire
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:11 pm Reply with quote

Official Mission 3 Walkthrough

1st checkpoint

Read the tag with Lucas. When he has finished talking, pull the lever and then quickly set the Warbot off (by clicking Kla).

First you need to save the hostages. Position the rocket high above the crane holding the hostages and stop accelerating upward. Let the rocket crash down into the crane's mechanism and it will shake.
Immediately move the rocket to the left to get around the platform and then to the right under the mechanism. Accelerate upwards quickly and hit the machine from the bottom to disable the crane holding the hostages permanently.

Control your rocket so it is over the top the platform with the hostage crane again and move up until you see an outline of a rocket. You need to position the rocket over that area and hit the "." in the upper left hand corner of the rocket control when the rocket icon is blue. You must do this under 42 seconds to get the Fast Flight! bonus. Too long, and it's minus points for a Slow Flight...and don't click the "." too much, either..

Now don't use Kla for a while. Concentrate on Lucas and Ryoh. First you'll have to free Ryoh with Lucas' bombs. You'll have to throw half loaded grenade to furthest distance to free Ryoh. If you charge the grenade too much, you'll sink Ryoh.

Now move Ryoh up and when he starts to talk slice the pipe. He slides down and then go up again. No you let him jump to the level.

Kla on duty again. Deploy the Warbot, but don't let it fall down (Go over the blue line). Head right and up to the chain control board and lower the chain until it says '87'. Move it back up once, and it should say '73'. Now head back and continue left and up. Go to control board and click the Open button.

Now you'll have to use the crane. Go back to the starting point, and go down, then left to access the crane controls. After you've turned it on, you'll see that it'll have an 'm' marking and a 'position' marking. Press 'Up' once, so that the 'm' marking says '10m'. Press the position button until it says 'Position 4'. Now lower the crane until it says 'boat lifting strops attached'. It should now revert back to the control panel. Move the crane up at least once, so it's at least 5m. Now move to Position 5 and keep lowering until you possibly can't go any lower. How low can you go? -30 m, I'd say.

Now you'll have to get rid off the piranhas. Use Ryoh's swords to set the gas on fire with full power. Then blow them up with Lucas' grenades. You'll have to throw it to middle way and as full power as possible. If you used only 2 grenades total for the whole checkpoint, you'll get a bonus.

Now move Ryoh down and left. When that is done use Kla and the Warbot to lift up the boat. Have the Warbot lift the crane.

2nd checkpoint

In the lower right hand corner, you'll find that if you hover around, you'll be able to click on an up arrow. If you click it, Ryoh will pop up, and you have to fight a fish. [Swing katana high- Defend high] [Swing katana low- Defend low]. If you hit the Fish without getting hurt, you there's bonus points to grab.

After defeating the fish, move Ryoh to the left and slice the pipe. Click the little upside-down triangle until it hovers over the middle column. Roll the valve (use mouse to click and hold, then move to the right as if actually spinning it) to right two or three times to set the gas off. Now click the arrow once more, and turn the valve left full speed. Now quickly press the lever on top of the valve to cause sparkles and set the gas on fire. The bot in the middle floor should now be disabled.

Move left again with Ryoh, press the button to open the lever, and go up the stairs. Hit the bot to make it unusable. Go down and set the arrow to the third column, and spin it until it is about half full. The box on the second level should now say On. Move Ryoh back up and leave him alone for a while.

Now get rid off the fish with Lucas (select head option) and move Kla to left. Move right and down the stairs with Lucas. You can now push the button to open the panel. Move right, and push the button and take the fuse out. Move once more right and open the fuse box. Put the fuse in and let Lucas alone. Kla should now be able to access his DS.

Now let Ryoh (who should be standing on the second level) push the button to set off the first crate. Use Kla to push the GREEN button to set the crane's magnet on. Be careful, the buttons place changes. Now press the blue button to lift up the crate and then yellow button to move it right. If Steve is under the box, move him left. Drop the box by pressing green button. Move Steve on the crate. Don't squish Steve.

So buttons are:
Green: disables/sets on the magnet
Blue: lift up the crate if there's one
Yellow: move crane right/left

Continue this with this pattern:

[8][6]
[3][4]
[2][1]

To get rid off the 5th and 7th crate, move Ryoh down and let him press button. The line will fall, as well as the box. Press it once more, and it'll go up again so you can add more boxes. If you do it in the above order, the crates will form a picture, and you'll get a Gamer Puzzle Bonus.

Have Lucas take the fuse back out of the Crane panel now. Move left to the Elevator panel (far left). If you press the button, he'll note that it doesn't stay down on its own. Have Lucas go up the stairs.

Steve should be on top of the crates. Have him move right into the boat. Now that you're inside the boat, you should see a yellow dot in the middle. Click on it and the light will turn on. On the right, you should see a white towel labeled "Warbears". Click on the corner, and Steve will tell you to look for slips of paper. One is by the brown crate, one is on the window sill to the left, and the last one is under the sofa (far bottom left). Also click on the shiny pearl and Steve's clothes to retrieve them. Move to the right to open the safe, and using the crowbar that you'll find in the safe, open the crate. Lucas' CPGs are in there. If you've found everything, you'll automatically exit the boat.

Move Lucas to the left to collect the CPGs and the shiny thing. Move Ryoh down to the machine wheel and fill the first column. When it's full, a red flag should start moving in the pipes. Now move Lucas right and up and throw a low-charged grenade with low force inside the pipe (too much power will show an alternate ending involving nuclear explosions). If you used only one grenade, you'll get a bonus. The bot should start firing at the water, distracted.

Now use Steve to shoot the bot. Then move him right. Let Steve read the label and turn on the water. Move him to shower and keep your mouse on him (over the elevators). When an arrow appears, press it to get the Underwear Bonus. Try to use the elevator with Steve and when he informs that it's not working move Lucas down to the elevator fuse box (right one) and let him push the button. Move Steve right inside the elevator.

3rd checkpoint

This round is fairly simple.

Fight the fish: they should come out one at a time from behind the door. Kill them quickly and without wasting bullets, and you'll earn yourself 100+ bonus points. After you've killed them, move right to the door to find that it's locked, then move left into the office to obtain the key. Move back to the door, unlock it, and Steve will go down the stairs. he'll also communicate with someone while in the stairway.

Steve will now enter through the door in the lower left-hand corner. Shoot the fish with the impressive rotating-lance attack in one shot to earn yourself another bonus. A big fish (who, as you realize, was the one with Steve in the stairway) will come through the door. Steve will feebly attempt to punch him, but the big fish will throw him across the room.

Lucas and Kla should be in the room now. Lucas will chat a bit with the fish, and end up in a fist fight. A box will pop up where you can hit the big fish. To the bottom left of his helmet, there is a rectangle (part of his collar). If you hit here four times, it'll come off, and the fish's communicator will be destroyed. (Hitting it in exactly four shots earns you a bonus.) Lucas then receives the same treatment as Steve. A strange machine starts working, which you'll have to de-activate, of course.

Deactivate lower shield

1XX
X2X
XX3

Deactivate middle shield

XXX
XXX

Deactivate upper shield

XX3
X2X
1XX

The place to shoot is marked as red on Kla's DS. Press the correct button on Lucas' speech bubble (top, middle, bottom) and shot the respective area through the target. If you shoot before Lucas tells Steve where to shoot, Kla will recoil and say that you nearly hit him. A bonus if you can deactivate in exactly three shots.

Then sit back and watch the action unfold.

All credit for this walkthrough goes to Homer Simpson and Robert House. (I just edited bits together, but none of it's my work so go congratulate them Kawaii) Also Mochi Totoro had to re-write the whole thing, so go thank her as well.

Percentage Guide by Chase Smith

Note 1: A --- means you have to restart your mission, since it will fail! Remember to use the checkpoints.
Note 2: The average time was based on my "100% run". It can be faster or slower than that. It's just an average! [/list]

Part 1

Pull the lever to save the hostages (2%)
    Ryoh is dead (Inside the Warzorb) (2%)
    Kla and Lucas are dead (Suicide with grenades) (2%)
    Hostages are dead (2%)
    ---
    Ryoh is free (3%)
    Ryoh is hurt (2%)
    Cut the gas pipe (2%)
    Ryoh is dead (Standing on the Warzorb) (2%)
    ---
    Ryoh is dead (Destroy the Warzorb and jump into water) (2%)
    ---
    Hostages are safe (3%)
    Warbot landed (3%)
    Lowered the crane to -30m with no straps hooked (2%)
    Boat lifting straps hooked (2%)
    Lifting straps lowered (2%)
    Cut the gas pipe (2%)
    Put gas on fire (6%)
    Killed the piranhas (3%)
    Hooked the boat with Ryoh (3%)
    Tried to lift the boat with the chains unreachable by Ryoh (increase its height to around 0m) (2%)
    Lifted the boat (3%)

• Average time: 15 minutes
    • 48% Part 1

• 48% Total

Part 2

Bubbles bring joy! (2%)
    Ryoh appears (2%)
    Ryoh beats the enemy (2%)
    Ryoh cuts the second tube (2%)
    Ryoh destroys the turret (2%)
    Lucas headbutts (2%)
    Lucas puts the fuse in the crane fusebox (3%)
    Kla drops 1 box (2%)
    Gamer puzzle (2%)
    Get Steve up (2%)
    Find the CPGS (3%)
    Huge explosion (3%)
    ---
    Do a tiny explosion (3%)
    Destroy the turret (2%)
    Leopard boxers!? (2%)
    Elevator working (3%)

• Average time: 30 minutes
    • 37% Part 2

• 85% Total

Part 3

Steve noticed the guards (2%)
    Killed the gunners (2%)
    Got inside the office (2%)
    Locked the guard in (2%)
    Destroyed the boss' communicator (2%)
    The machine started to work (2%)
    Deactivated the machine (3%)

• Average time: 7 minutes
    • 15% Part 3

• Total time: 52 minutes
    • 100% Total
    ---------------------------------

Bonus/Points Guide by Mochi Totoro

Checkpoint 1

-Landing Warbot (Fast flight!) +100
-Landing Warbot (Slow flight...) -100
-Hostages safe +100
-Ryoh is free (Lucas' grenades) +100
-Ryoh is hurt (walking up the pipe while spikes are still there) -100
-Maximum precision! (Using exactly two grenades with Lucas in Part 1) +50
-Waste of explosives (Using too many grenades) -50
-Killed the piranhas +100
Maximum total: +450

Checkpoint 2

-Got on the platform +100
-Professional fight! (Ryoh kills the fish without losing any health points) +100
-Lame fight... (Ryoh loses more than one heart while fighting) -100
-Got rid of the fish +100
-Bubbles bring joy! (Click on about 6 or 7 of Steve's bubbles) +300
-Gamer puzzle! (Link's puzzle; see above for details) +200
-Maximum precision! (Lucas uses exactly one grenade to set the oil rig on fire) +50
-Leopard boxers?! +300
Maximum total: +1150 (1600)

Checkpoint 3

-Inside the building +100
-Bulls eye! (Steve gets a perfect with all four fish) +100
-Waste of time... -100
-Killed the gunners +100
-Bulls eye! (Steve shoots the rotating lance fish guy in one shot) +100
-Waste of bullets... -100
-Right to the point! (Lucas breaks the big fish's communicator with exactly four punches) +100
-Bulls eye! - or is it Good Teamwork? (Steve deactivates the machine in exactly three shots) +100
-Deactivated the machine +100

Maximum total: +700 (2300)
Plus the 700 bonus for 100% (3000)

Last edited by rosiehill on Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Benjamin Burritos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:14 pm Reply with quote

The 100% checklist needs to be elaborated upon - its just meaningless taglines.

Last edited by Benjamin on Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rowena Svoltaire
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quote

I already deleted the others, but not sure if we should lock or not.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:16 pm Reply with quote

How come you didn't put my version of the deactivation puzzle in there?

It was much more clearer than the one you have up there.

Just edited my above post - reread Kawaii
Mochi Totoro
Bug Hunters Team Member

I'll elaborate on the Point Guide if you wish.

Join the stfuclub. By initiation only. USAB.
Benjamin Burritos

Zyber Risotto wrote:
How come you didn't put my version of the deactivation puzzle in there?

It was much more clearer than the one you have up there.

And so it begins.

Last edited by Benjamin on Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blackbear Smith

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:17 pm Reply with quote

Interesting... Even though this guide is out, I'm so lazy I cannot do it... Might as well try though.

Congrats Rowena.
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quote

DOn't congratulate me, congratulate the other dudes. I only put it together because they all posted seperate ones and we need them in one place.

Good job Waak, Homer, Mochs and Chase.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quote

Mmm should I add to the 100% guide how much % does every fact gives, or it is not necessary, since there's a % check in the end of every part?
I'll be more specific in some facts, just wait for tomorrow and I'll improve it Smile

The ---'s means you have to re-start the game, since it will fail
Rowena Svoltaire
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, please elaborate and PM it to me so I can post it onto there.

And Beenie, words cannot express how funny that was.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:21 pm Reply with quote

Ben lol

My layout went like this..

[ ][ ][ ]
[x][x][x]
[ ][ ][ ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:22 pm Reply with quote

Zyber Risotto wrote:
Ben lol

Im glad you can laugh at it Very Happy
Zyber Risotto

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:26 pm Reply with quote

Pardon my english, but Ben you are being a real jerk.

I was just trying to state that the way mine was laid out was much more clearer visually.
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:29 pm Reply with quote

Jerk is an American term
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Missions -> Guides and help All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 1 of 27

Jump to: