Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Sherlock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:59 pm Reply with quote

Thoughts about S3?

I thought it was pretty good. A bit different from the others, but good. Charles Augustus Magnussen was a terrifying villain.
Ben Lebowski

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:41 pm Reply with quote

Yeah, but too bad he *SPOILER*didn't last very long.. although as soon as Sherlock told John to bring his gun I knew that he was gonna die. Moriarty's comeback has got me hyped for the next season though.*SPOILER*

My favorite episode of this season was the second. I literally cried during Sherlock's speech..
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:12 pm Reply with quote

I think this series was more of a bridge than a real series. It felt too much like tying up loose ends and setting things in motion rather than actual Sherlock for me. A bit of a let down but I understand why it was done, and I think they handled it well.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:38 am Reply with quote

god i hate how annoying i was earlier in time

also sherlock sucks
Scarlett Totoro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:24 pm Reply with quote

This series was a bit...Yeah. It didn't feel the same. I know it won't be exactly the same as the books due to the setting but the whole Euros thing annoyed me.
Zack Bauer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:37 am Reply with quote

I may be a simpleton but I enjoyed it, This wasn't the best sherlock but it was still pretty solid and a medicore sherlock is better than 80% of normal TV.
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:06 am Reply with quote

Zack Bauer wrote:
I may be a simpleton but I enjoyed it, This wasn't the best sherlock but it was still pretty solid and a medicore sherlock is better than 80% of normal TV.

strongly disagree
Zack Bauer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:57 am Reply with quote

Roxie Bauer wrote:
Zack Bauer wrote:

strongly disagree

What exactly do you disagree with though?

Sincerely,

Zack Bauer.

P.S Who wants some toast?
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:57 pm Reply with quote

I don't really feel like writing a full review of S4 right now, but:

I liked it. Not as good as the first two, but better than the third. First episode was a bit of a letdown in places, second was pretty solid and the third started off great but fell rather flat towards the end.

Also: *SPOILERS* I wonder if this was the last season. I wouldn't mind it ending here, actually. *END OF SPOILERS*
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:51 am Reply with quote

Zack Bauer wrote:
Roxie Bauer wrote:
Zack Bauer wrote:

strongly disagree

detective shows are meant to give you hints as to the twist. setting up a bunch of impossible things to work out, and then having sherlock work them out anyways - that's not good writing. that's really, really bad writing. the twist was god awful, there was nothing to it except SPOILERS oh sherlock has a secret sister he somehow deleted from his brain who basically has superpowers SPOILERS OVER.

like seriously. honestly i'm disgusted at how long such a shoddy plot took to write/film

of course, this is just my opinion
Zack Bauer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:09 am Reply with quote

Roxie Bauer wrote:
Zack Bauer wrote:
Roxie Bauer wrote:
Zack Bauer wrote:

strongly disagree

detective shows are meant to give you hints as to the twist. setting up a bunch of impossible things to work out, and then having sherlock work them out anyways - that's not good writing. that's really, really bad writing. the twist was god awful, there was nothing to it except SPOILERS oh sherlock has a secret sister he somehow deleted from his brain who basically has superpowers SPOILERS OVER.

like seriously. honestly i'm disgusted at how long such a shoddy plot took to write/film

of course, this is just my opinion

But it did give you hints, You just had to see them, I'll admit it wasn't the best but still it had it's moments SPOILERS (The Violins, Mycroft being a d- bag to save Watson from the moment he realized Yoros would make them choose etc.) SPOILERS.

I can't give exact details but youtube.c0m/watch?v=qkTIGae2H4Y is a solid easter egg breakdown/ gives the details that were there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: