Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Travel Thread
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warts Smith
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:05 am Reply with quote

This isn't like the leave of absence thread, this is to discuss places you have traveled or want to travel to.

Personally I want to go backpacking through Europe when I'm either in or out I college, still trying to figure that one out. I plan on going through Spain, England, Germany or Belgium, and possibly France if I have a lady friend wih me. Kawaii

Discuss. Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:18 am Reply with quote

I've traveled only Asian countries, which are Hong Kong, Macau, China and Singapore. The longest vacation would be Hong Kong, took 4 days. Visited Disneyland and Lantau Island.

This year my mom is planning to travel to Australia, the first 1st world country I'll ever visit and meet some friendly people. (If the tickets are cheap this year).

Next year I'll be going to China again, but to Beijing, with my mother's friend who's from China and work here as a chef.
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:52 am Reply with quote

Redirect
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:03 pm Reply with quote

But does the official trips thread include Time Traveling? No.
Constance Anderson

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:42 pm Reply with quote

Well travelling to somewhere epic in the past is a trip, and there's no rule against it. I've once traveled to year 9/11/2001 to see the collapse of WTC.
Flsurfergirl Lebowski

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quote

I haven't visited anywhere outside the US, but I've been to Disney World countless times, Universal, and etc. Outside of Florida, I've been to Chicago which was amazing.

I would love to visit England, South America, and Italy when the time is right. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:33 pm Reply with quote

I went to Antalya and Egypt.

In Egypt it was very nice, I didn't see the pyramids, but I was at a very nice hotel.
Against all mouths, it isn't very hot, but there's a lot of pressure on your shoulders once you leave the room, not to mention the sudden change, you know, from the epic cool of the hotel to the pressure, but all in it was nice.
Everynight we went to the disco, there was live singin' and the barman was very very nice, he even let me in the bar and thought me how to do a mock-tail Very Happy

The guy with the skoohah's was a bit weird, he always wore some robe and his hands were like, calcified, he was touching hot coal right from the oven with no problem. He took a lot of photos with us and he was like, lol-ish Grin grin

In Antalya I went 3 times, 2 times at same hotel then swapped.

At the first hotel the most awesome part was the snack bar, showtime and animation team.
At the snack bar I was eating all effin' day burgers and fries, I wasn't eating ice cream because when they opened the ice cream stand the queue was .....immense.
At showtime I was laughing my butt off in a reasonable size amphiteatre, and we were getting drinks and the guys were puttin' up such an amazing show.
The animation team was the best. They were mental. They were crazy. But they were realllllly funny. One for example, one day he dressed up in ripped clothes, took a boat, put it in the pool, got in, took a whiskey and a rod and pretended to fish xDDDD
He was always faking to sip the whisky, when he had a towel in the boat and he spilt the whisky there gradually (WASTEEEEE >:[)
At once a really fat guy took his bait and came out and he yelled" OOOO.BIG FISH Very Happy"
I made a really good friend there, he was a shopkeeper, and we were doin' a lot toghether, I was always visiting him, he gave me a gift, and sometimes he even played pool with me(in his almost free time)

The second time was epic also.
The ampiteahre was near the pool bar so we could get drinks at any time.
It was also much bigger. I made loads of friends there, they were in the animating team. It was very cool, we had somesorta inflatable in the sea and it was so pleasant to stay there, if you could be bothered to swim all the way to it. There were a lot of huts with snacks and drinks, and everyday I played games.

So that's prettyyy much it.
How about you guys?

Special thanks to Tango!
Actionboy Smith

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:48 pm Reply with quote

I just travelled to the kitchen, had a couple apples and then travelled to the toilet.

I want to go to Egypt.
Timotini Mazinga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:19 pm Reply with quote

Actionboy Smith wrote:
I just travelled to the kitchen, had a couple apples and then travelled to the toilet.

I want to go to Egypt.

A truly epic journey.

Special thanks to Tango!
Flsurfergirl Lebowski

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:37 pm Reply with quote

Next Spring Break, I most likely will be in NYC for 11 days! I'm taking a train from FL all the way to NY! It's going to be so great!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:41 am Reply with quote

Me and my friends are planning to go to spain this January. We would love to see some nice beaches with clear water and some stunning scenery. We were thinking Majorca,Ibiza and Canary Island, we are up to some adventures and experience a great nightlife in our travel. I came across this great article too here in canaryislandsinfo.co.uk/fuerteventura/places/ but i wanted to hear your thoughts first. Can anyone suggest any ideas or tips? Any help is kindly appreciated Smile
Pepper Brancacane

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:45 am Reply with quote

Is that an advert
Dehl Lebowski

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:49 pm Reply with quote

Constance Anderson wrote:
I've traveled only Asian countries, which are Hong Kong, Macau, China and Singapore. The longest vacation would be Hong Kong, took 4 days. Visited Disneyland and Lantau Island.

This year my mom is planning to travel to Australia, the first 1st world country I'll ever visit and meet some friendly people. (If the tickets are cheap this year).

Next year I'll be going to China again, but to Beijing, with my mother's friend who's from China and work here as a chef.

China ranks is second largest supplier of Vietnam Cashew nuts.
Analies Anderson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:04 pm Reply with quote

OMGGGGGG Hi everyone!

I want to travel around Europe!
TV Channel Maker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:20 am Reply with quote

Warts Smith wrote:
This isn't like the leave of absence thread, this is to discuss places you have traveled or want to travel to.

Personally I want to go backpacking through Europe when I'm either in or out I college, still trying to figure that one out. I plan on going through Spain, England, Germany or Belgium, and possibly France if I have a lady friend wih me. Kawaii

Discuss. Smile

I ended up doing this for dirt cheap in 2016, I went to 5 countries and was gone for 3 weeks and lived off of $2000 flights included lmao I basically slept on busses and in hostels, or in spare rooms above bars. Was a pretty good trip, def recommend. It was Dublin/Moher, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin. If you go to germany, when I returned, I thought Munich was awesome, as well as Vienna in Austria!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: