Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

.. and a happy New Year!
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Warbears -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Zack Bauer



Joined: 30 Aug 2012
Posts: 48

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:15 am Reply with quote

Globus Simpson wrote:
Ok
Ok
Ioji I get it
you need more programmers.
WHO WANTS TO HELP ME KIDNAP THE GREATEST PROGRAMMERS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD? >Very Happy
We will however have to kill a TON of peopl for no reason to kidnap like 5 guys...

I agree man kidnapping is the way to go..... or we could just raise money by selling organs on the black market.... 20,000 a kidney 5,000 a finger 3,000 a toe 500$ an ear 1$ for eyelashes and toenails (yuck) hearts....(priceless but do not sell ur heart you need it) half ur liver 15,000$ that's all the organs prices ino of..... Ioji wanna sell a kidney? or we could all donate a toe to save Warbears. (this was a joke i am not responsible if you actually cut off ur toe if you do this you are a f***ing idiot who should lose whatever you cut off)..... Warbears is dead..... until ioji saves it..... I just wish for a monthly update..... Hell even once every two months. Ioji all we warbearians want is hope GIVE US HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (carebears don't count as hope.)
_________________
Thanks for reading my horrible comment.

Sincerely,

Zack Bauer.

P.S Who wants some toast?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Globus Simpson



Joined: 22 Jul 2010
Posts: 53
Location: alabama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:31 pm Reply with quote

Zack Bauer wrote:
Globus Simpson wrote:
Ok
Ok
Ioji I get it
you need more programmers.
WHO WANTS TO HELP ME KIDNAP THE GREATEST PROGRAMMERS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD? >Very Happy
We will however have to kill a TON of peopl for no reason to kidnap like 5 guys...

I agree man kidnapping is the way to go..... or we could just raise money by selling organs on the black market.... 20,000 a kidney 5,000 a finger 3,000 a toe 500$ an ear 1$ for eyelashes and toenails (yuck) hearts....(priceless but do not sell ur heart you need it) half ur liver 15,000$ that's all the organs prices ino of..... Ioji wanna sell a kidney? or we could all donate a toe to save Warbears. (this was a joke i am not responsible if you actually cut off ur toe if you do this you are a fuzzing idiot who should lose whatever you cut off)..... Warbears is dead..... until ioji saves it..... I just wish for a monthly update..... Hell even once every two months. Ioji all we warbearians want is hope GIVE US HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (carebears don't count as hope.)


You swore bro...Razz
and it isn't dead.
I've kept up many PM conversations with Maya and Meat....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Ironwolfman Smith



Joined: 17 Apr 2011
Posts: 445
Location: earth

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:03 pm Reply with quote

^thnx Captain Obvious. Rolling Eyes

Edit:Guys don't get your hopes up. At the bottom of the page it shows this: Warbears(C) 2005-2012

We're in 2013.That means it has stopped running.
_________________
Patiently Awating Btc's Arrival.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member


Joined: 19 Aug 2007
Posts: 545
Location: 19th Century Ganymede

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:02 pm Reply with quote

Ironwolfman Smith wrote:
^thnx Captain Obvious. Rolling Eyes

Edit:Guys don't get your hopes up. At the bottom of the page it shows this: Warbears(C) 2005-2012

We're in 2013.That means it has stopped running.


Or that Gio hasn't yet updated the copyright text yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zac Nachos



Joined: 31 Mar 2012
Posts: 233

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:06 am Reply with quote

Jurgen Smith wrote:
Ironwolfman Smith wrote:
^thnx Captain Obvious. Rolling Eyes

Edit:Guys don't get your hopes up. At the bottom of the page it shows this: Warbears(C) 2005-2012

We're in 2013.That means it has stopped running.


Or that Gio hasn't yet updated the copyright text yet.

I didnt see that. i saw 2001-2005 lol wut.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Globus Simpson



Joined: 22 Jul 2010
Posts: 53
Location: alabama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:24 pm Reply with quote

I see 1977-2012.
Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Warbears -> News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group   skin based on xand created by spleen.
Home | Bedtime City | Missions | Garage | About | Privacy | Contact
Warbears © 2005-2017 Gionatan Iasio, Warbears Ltd
This site requires Flash Player (ver. 9). Get it here