Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

What would happen if there was a pizza restaurant?

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What do you think of my idea?
No ending time set.
Woohoo! you got my vote man!
64%
 64%  [ 11 ]
Not bad, in fact i like it.
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
It's okay i guess, but i don't think it would work out.
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Alright dude really? srsly? you just had you choose this idea didn't you? D:<
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

Runandgun Burritos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:15 am Reply with quote

Think well I've been seeing a lot of ideas on here, so i decided to ask.. well read the subject! Kawaii if we had a pizza restaurant here, the "people" who are working there could deliver pizza Very Happy people with houses could also call and ask for an order! well what do you think? Eh?

*Thanks to Simon Braracane for the idea of having NPCs in the restaurant, as seen in mission 1 the bank robbery now what do you think? Eh?

Last edited by nag99 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Constance Anderson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:55 am Reply with quote

I won't get pizza for 2$! >:(
Traktor Totoro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:35 am Reply with quote

Runandgun Burritos wrote:
Think well I've been seeing a lot of ideas on here, so i decided to ask.. well read the subject! Kawaii if we had a pizza restaurant here, the people who are working there (that is if you answer an application and have good results) could be given a pizza boy/girl outfit to wear. Very Happy people with houses could also call and ask for an order! well what do you think? Eh?

What i mean by houses, i mean the owner of the house, not some person living in another house with another guy/girl

Well, it's really obviously there will be a restaurant (it's already on map but not edited) and how it looks I think it will be Italian or Chinese
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:34 am Reply with quote

It's sushi, which I believe is Japanese.
Traktor Totoro

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:10 pm Reply with quote

Twigglet Simpson wrote:
It's sushi, which I believe is Japanese.

you're right
Simon Brancacane
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:07 pm Reply with quote

I suppose this could be a good idea, since it would also go hand in hand with what we saw in the first Warbears mission. However, I think it would be easier to use NPCs rather than having actual players work there.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:39 pm Reply with quote

Simon Brancacane wrote:
I suppose this could be a good idea, since it would also go hand in hand with what we saw in the first Warbears mission. However, I think it would be easier to use NPCs rather than having actual players work there.
You're right i suppose, because you could be playing darts and then BOOM! phone call. so thanks for that idea,. Very Happy
Constance Anderson

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:53 am Reply with quote

Or a NPC and jobs for players. I want moar moneh.
Earnie Harlan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:02 am Reply with quote

I like the idea of being able to do the job yourself, gives you the chance to meet new people perhaps? But if you can't be bothered, you can give it right to the NPC'S Razz
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:01 am Reply with quote

I think that whatever resteraunt it is (Sushi, pizza, whatever) there should be a minigame, but it doesn't strictly have to be related to delivering food.
Cutekino Totoro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:37 pm Reply with quote

I personally think that having a Pizza Restaurant in BTL is an awesome idea. There can be a phone to put in your room (I don't know if they ever created a phone to put in your room.) or a cell phone to carry around (created? idk.) and there can be a button on the screen that says,"Call -Pizza places name- for pizza, and you can order a pizza like pineapple pizza or pepperoni/cheese pizza. And it would cost extra is you design your own pizza. For example, a sushi pepperoni BBQ pizza, or cheese bacon tuna fish eggplant pizza. And when you order the pizza, the delivery man will be dressed up a pepperoni pizza and will sing a song when he delivers the pizza. "Pizza pizza, delivery. We give you pizza with a cash back guarantee~" Good song? Eh, this is probably gonna be too much of a big change... And most people probably won't read this cause' it is so long... Smile
Dyon Risotto

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:21 am Reply with quote

Cutekino Totoro wrote:
I personally think that having a Pizza Restaurant in BTL is an awesome idea. There can be a phone to put in your room (I don't know if they ever created a phone to put in your room.) or a cell phone to carry around (created? idk.) and there can be a button on the screen that says,"Call -Pizza places name- for pizza, and you can order a pizza like pineapple pizza or pepperoni/cheese pizza. And it would cost extra is you design your own pizza. For example, a sushi pepperoni BBQ pizza, or cheese bacon tuna fish eggplant pizza. And when you order the pizza, the delivery man will be dressed up a pepperoni pizza and will sing a song when he delivers the pizza. "Pizza pizza, delivery. We give you pizza with a cash back guarantee~" Good song? Eh, this is probably gonna be too much of a big change... And most people probably won't read this cause' it is so long... Smile

Almost all of that has already been suggested. also:

BTC, not BTL.

Neither phone nor cellphone idea been made

Where would the pizza delivery person show up?

Would be murderously difficult to code... Like freaking AGES.... In Ioji standard time.
Presto Svoltaire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:27 am Reply with quote

I think Italian, Mexican, and Indian foods are gross.

LONG LIVE CHICK-FIL-A
Funny Lebowski
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:25 am Reply with quote

Dyon Risotto wrote:
Would be murderously difficult to code... Like freaking AGES.... In Ioji standard time.

Quote:
The 'hard to code' excuse

I am doing a degree in Computer Science. Several members of these forums know about coding.

If you have no idea what you're talking about, please don't shoot down a suggestion with 'It might be hard to code'. It really doesn't help.

Just advising you not to use that excuse if you have no idea on programming, because really, it doesn't sound all too difficult.
Wiedo Smith

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:56 pm Reply with quote

i like the idea of the pizza place and if you click on the workers and then click whats up then they say did you know that steve is a enemy of pizza man
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: