Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Warbears in BTC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Warbears in BTC, how?
No ending time set.
As still NPC that you can talk to (like Jebediah)
22%
 22%  [ 60 ]
As bot that walk around and say things (like quizbots)
30%
 30%  [ 81 ]
As players controlled by "actors"
39%
 39%  [ 105 ]
Other, please explain your idea
7%
 7%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 267

Pancake Smith

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:35 pm Reply with quote

I'm not too fond of the whole airsoft gun idea. It doesn't really fit well with the entire idea of BTC, not to mention the strain it would put on the server (which, at times, can barely handle what it's charged with now.
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:24 pm Reply with quote

Well, a potential server strain solution would be to prevent you from being able to use airsoft guns at places other than the airsoft battlegrounds, although you can still wear them (To look cool).
And an idea for Airsoft game controls I came up with would be that the airsoft feilds are 2D, like the missions, and the arrow keys/wasd control how you move, Space allows you to use actions (Like opening doors or going through them), and Up/W allows you to go up stairs/ladders, or stand, and similarily Down/S allows you to go down stairs/ladders, or crouch.
Maybe Airsoft could be a multiplayer mission rather than a feature of BTC. I think that would work well, especially because the guns will only be wearable inside BTC. Oh, and if you challenge a warbear and they accept, you get to play in a 1 on 1 version of that same mission against that same warbear immediately after you ask them. But the Airsoft Battleground area will instead be the Airsoft Battleground Reception. (You can veiw your rank and other stats there.)
And ioji should know about these ideas. I pmed him twice, once with a more organized but outdated version, and another time with a link to this forum. These ideas are STILL not set in stone, so you know. You know, that multiplayer Airsoft mission idea sounds really good right now.
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:02 pm Reply with quote

Okay, I decided to make a more general shop overveiw for each shop.
Sword Shop: This shop sells fake swords, and you can have ranked swordfights there (They increase/decrease your Swordfighting rank over time, with the Beginner, Intermediate, Expert, and Master ranks.) Oh, and in addition, that shop would sell sword related furniture and protective suits. The suits either increase the amount of hearts you have in a fight, or decrease the amount of damage you take in one. But only in a swordfight. They are wearable just like clothing, and so are the swords. Related furniture would include sword racks. Maybe a fake katana one, and an empty one that you can put spare swords on. Also, you can buy a display case for swords here too! (Although that would have to be around 500 credits for it.) Oh, and swords have ranks. The ones that do more damage obviously have a higher rank, although you can buy any suit you want, but you get a discount ticket for a protective suit for your rank. If you already bought a suit for the rank you got into, you could always sell it, use the discount ticket, then buy the same suit agian, and get some money back.
Or if you have a higher rank's suit, you could just buy a discounted suit and sell it back to the guy. (Oh, and you can get your suit customized too, to look better than just a white suit. The more modifications, the more it costs you. And the more complex it is, the more it costs you.)

Airsoft Gun Shop: This shop sells airsoft guns and accessories, like "Bulletproof" vests, Airsoft grenades, (If you buy one from lucas, those work better. But the ones from Lucas are only useable once,) and 2 gun rack variations, an empty one, and one with a fake gun, as well as a pistol display rack and pistol and gun cases. (The gun case is 500 credits. The pistol case is 200, since it is smaller.) Bulletproof vests increase the amount of times you can get hit by a bullet before you go down. In addition, guns have ranks. Pistols (Which are sidearms) are beginner rank guns, sniper rifles are master rank guns, semi automatic guns are expert rank ones, and the intermediate rank probably features shotguns, uzis, (Which are sidearms,) and maybe a tommy gun. (Think AK-47, but horribly inaccurate. In deadliest warrior, the tommy gun was so inaccurate it surprized the experts.) Oh, and if you want to carry more than one weapon on the battlefield, or if you want to wear them in btc, you need to buy a holster, with a steve style rifle holster for rifle sized weapons, and a weapons belt with a pistol holster for pistols. (You can add grenade and ammo holsters to that belt too. You need hosters for both to use them on the battlefield together. I'm thinking a Steve style leather rifle holster and a more modern black holster made of... uhh... I can't remember the exact fabric name. Let's just say that the fabric looks like it is made of several small cylinderlike shapes perpendicular to the edge of the fabric.)

And finally, The Electronics Store (I've decided to make videogaming a hobby): This store sells DS'es, but maybe it has other consoles as well. A cheap move for some of the games to get the system running would be just to use the missions already made for some of these games, since we all know what we are supposed to do and we all can tell if there are glitches. I'm thinking the adventure mission should be a ds game, and if there are other consoles, the other missions should be games for those consoles. (But the consoles require a tv, and the tv type impacts how well you can veiw the game, and thus your preformace. Instead of getting award points though, you get Gamer Points. Fortunately, this store sells tvs, so you don't have to wait for Bob to sell them. However, they are more expensive, so the wait might be worth it.) Also, this store sells other electronic devices, such as walkie talkies, (Miniture, amazingly low range 2 way radios,) Cell phones, Long range radios, (Can communicate with anybody in btc in the same channel that you are on. In addition, Channel 2 is the warbears channel, but you can't transmit on that channel,) and if ioji really wants to go there, Ipods. (Agian, the adventure mission should be a game for that.)
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:26 pm Reply with quote

(Sorry for 3 consecutive posts, but I need more posts anyway. I forgot to put this in my original.)
Oh, and I came up with the idea that if you know somebody that knows where a location is, they could tell you rather than the warbears.
Just to reveiw, FYI: Kla tells you where the electronics store is, Steve tells you where the Airsoft gun shop is, and Ryoh tells you where the sword shop, and the Airsoft Battlegrounds are. (You can play airsoft without knowing where the battlegrounds are, thing is, you can only fight in 2 unranked battlefields, a street (Lame, i know), and somewhere else that is kinda improvised. Maybe Ioji will just go with the street for unranked matches.)
And Videogaming, Airsoft, and Swordfighting are all hobbies. Being good at these should get you some discounts at the shops! (Although the shop vendors are likely to be less influenced by some hobbies and more by others. The housing vendor is equally influnced by all in that she doesnt offer discounts, but gives you money if you beat a warbear in any hobby, since she probably gets more than any other shop vendor.)
IE: Bob: WOW! I can't belive you took down ryoh <insert an approximated amount of time like "Just a few hours ago" here>! I am gonna give you a 25% discount on all purchases here, just for you.
I talked about the idea with somebody else and came up with this favorite/least favorite chart. Shop owners give less of a discount for you beating warbears they dont like and more of one for those they do like.
Bob: Is a fan of Ryoh, dislikes Kla.
Shirely: Is a fan of Kla, dislikes Steve.
Paul: Is a fan of Steve, dislikes Ryoh.
Tacobadger Burritos
TV Channel Maker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quote

This is soooooo off topic, with the guns.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:38 pm Reply with quote

I edited my gun profile's post so that it seems the gun profiles aren't there.
But they aren't real guns. I think that needs to be clarified in the speech you have to endure before the airsoft gun shop owner lets you even lay a hand on an airsoft gun of any kind.
(Oh, and the stores really aren't that off topic since the warbears tell you where they are. Just saying that.)
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quote

New Dialog: Warbears Commander
Hobbies: Videogaming (Intermediate)
(For the rest of the Dialog, I am just going to call him Commander)
Commander: It's nice to go out for a walk every once in awhile.
Options:
You (Option 1): How's it going?
Commander: <Insert Random Response Here>

You (Option 2) How are the warbears?
Commander: Which one?

You (Option 2a): Kla.
Commander: <Insert randomized response here that includes Kla's current location, if any.>

You (Option 2b): Ryoh.
Commander: <Insert randomized response here that includes Ryoh's location, if any.>

You (Option 2c): Steve.
Commander: <Insert randomized response here that includes Steve's current location, if any.>

You (Option 2d): Lucas.
Commander: <Insert randomized response here that includes Lucas' location, if any.>

You (Option 2e, this is a teaser option.): The commander.
Commander: *O.O face* Surprized. When you first asked that question I thought you were going to ask about one of the OTHER warbears. *Normal face.*

You (Option 3): TO BE CONTINUED!
Calel Simpson

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quote

sorry I didnt no this topic existed or I wouldnt have made the one i did so soz just tryin 2 be helpful
Ox Simpson

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:10 pm Reply with quote

I think the mods should have the ability to become one of the bears, and if one bear is already in use, it won't be available. They would become bear/regular citizen by a switch on there Map.

and tankbuilder stop double posting.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quote

Ox, every one of my dialog posts is in a separate post with nothing else in it, in case you haven't noticed.

And here are the hobbies that each charecter plays, and it also has their rank, with the addition of skydiving (Wingsuits avalible for Expert/Master skydivers), and Diving (Just made that up to give Plankto a hobby to enjoy.)

Kla: Videogaming (Expert/Master), Skydiving (Begineer).

Lucas: Airsoft (Expert), Videogaming (Begineer).

Steve: Airsoft (Master).

Ryoh: Airsoft (Beginner/Intermediate), Swordfighting (Expert/Master), Skydiving (Intermediate/Expert), Diving (Begineer/Intermediate).

Warbears Commander: Videogaming (Intermediate)

Groundhog Commander: Skydiving (Master)

Plankto: Swordfighting (Beginneer/Intermediate), Diving (Expert/Master)
Puppy Giffuri

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:02 pm Reply with quote

My OTHER:

I think there should be a BEAR button, and only like a certain amount of people can be bears. Then they enter the Bear Customizing Room(BCR), where they design what they want to look like as Warbears. There should only be, say, 5 - 10 people allowed to be bears, otherwise it gets confusing Uhoh And they can also enter the Be A War Bear room or something like dat and then they can either submit a creation of a new warbear, others can try on their creations.
IDK, I dunno how I got that idea, it was just like OMG, I got an idea!! Kawaii Uhoh Shocked Embarassed Staring
Mcfluffy Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quote

Steve as a NPC and he would be placed someewhere around BTC then he would say something like ″Anyone for sushi?~ or ″Remember Warbears rule!~
But then the where would he be placed 'cause theres already somebody at the bar, lava lounge, quizaboom, park but I dont thinkbhe fits into the beach.
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:28 pm Reply with quote

He, and the other warbears and their enemies, could be roaming npcs, they can't always be found at one place or another, or anywhere in btc sometimes! Steve doesn't have to be limited to just one area.
Golden House

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quote

Stop talking about guns, if you like them so much, MARRY THEM!
You're worse then Twigglet...
Tankbuilder Smith

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:00 pm Reply with quote

Huh? I didn't say the word "Gun" in my entire post that happens to be above yours. That post had NOTHING to do with guns, except for maybe having steve in it, but I could have easily have put kla or lucas in there instead of steve and it wouldn't have made much of a difference.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: