Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

BTC: Discuss the latest update here
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> BTC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Khang Smith

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:31 pm Reply with quote

Joyce Carpenter wrote:
Raphie Harlan wrote:
I can't seem to get into the bedtime city. it says I can't connect to the server. The mission and forum works fine tho. I do have the latest flash player as well

It was working for nearly a year since Jan 2017, but near the end of Dec 2017, the server seemed to go down, and has been down since. Sad

RIP BTC, again.
2007 - 2012
Jan 2017 - Dec 2017

Are you sure the server was working during the year of 2017? Because last time I checked, which was last year of 2017, the server was already down :< Like legit, it was the same old notice box saying server is still down, go eat popcorn or whatevs, I can't remember exactly what it said. I just checked this site again and this time the nostalgic "Connecting to server" appeared but then I couldn't connect :<
Joyce Carpenter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:13 am Reply with quote

Hi, in late December 2017, something happened, and BTC went offline again. It was up for about nearly a year. Sad

The server was definitely working though, as you can see from the posts all around the forums.
Khang Smith

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:14 am Reply with quote

Joyce Carpenter wrote:
Hi, in late December 2017, something happened, and BTC went offline again. It was up for about nearly a year. Sad

The server was definitely working though, as you can see from the posts all around the forums.

Damn... I must have been dreaming the whole last year then O.o Dreaming of checking BTC prior to the break down, that is D: Shooo... looks like I missed all the reunion xD DAMMIT >.<
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:09 pm Reply with quote

if you weren't logged in, BTC would still show the old "BTC has gone to sleep" message, so perhaps that is what was going on?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:56 am Reply with quote

Knyh Risotto wrote:
if you weren't logged in, BTC would still show the old "BTC has gone to sleep" message, so perhaps that is what was going on?

That could be the case... Well, whatever happened, I just hope BTC goes back on D:
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:20 am Reply with quote

Khang Smith wrote:
That could be the case... Well, whatever happened, I just hope BTC goes back on D:

Don't we all. It better, nevertheless. My life, please... Give it back.
Kentaro Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:27 am Reply with quote

you guys should move on, ioji barely keeps promises (he promised a new warbears since 2007 and still no sign of any kind of progress on it) and he shouldn't be worth anyone's time anymore imo

I've spent a ton of time on this website in the past and will probably cry when TF2 finally dies out as well, all good things come to an end either because of some incompetent dude or due to the passage of time
Ox Simpson

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:12 am Reply with quote

Kentaro Anderson wrote:
you guys should move on, ioji barely keeps promises (he promised a new warbears since 2007 and still no sign of any kind of progress on it) and he shouldn't be worth anyone's time anymore imo

I've spent a ton of time on this website in the past and will probably cry when TF2 finally dies out as well, all good things come to an end either because of some incompetent dude or due to the passage of time

I'm only happy he made this game without asking anything of us. He obviously didn't make a ton of money off of Warbears, so we're lucky he's kept around as long as he has.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Urso Cola

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:55 pm Reply with quote

Ox Simpson wrote:
Kentaro Anderson wrote:

I'm only happy he made this game without asking anything of us. He obviously didn't make a ton of money off of Warbears, so we're lucky he's kept around as long as he has.

I just wish he at least brought the missions back, could find only the first and X-Mas missions, or release the source code or something, so maybe a more competent person/team can work on it.
Avariel Griffin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:29 pm Reply with quote

I can't connect to bedtime city but the fact that I was even able to make a character is amazing.
Jordan Nachos

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:01 am Reply with quote

So with the death of adobe flash what is BTC gonna do? move over to html5? I'd pay for that
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> BTC Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 110, 111, 112
Page 112 of 112

Jump to: