Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Anything goes (not really)! (Randomness)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zane Lebowski

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:00 pm Reply with quote

What our "good" man Takeoshi is doing here is defamation of character! I doubt a good man would do such things to a semi-okay girl. While I'd love to be a hacker, I do lack the capabilities for such an amazing stunt! But I do thank you, Takeoshi, for thinking so highly of me.

Sincerely,
Zane.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:03 pm Reply with quote

No. U.
Zane Lebowski

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:06 pm Reply with quote

I am flabbergasted at Takeoshis actions.
What a very rude boyo! Shame on you
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:08 pm Reply with quote

zane stop talking to yourself

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:16 pm Reply with quote

Are you suggesting that Takeoshi isn't a real person or that I am hacking him? This is truly rude!
Both of you are rude! Shame on you
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:06 am Reply with quote

ᵇᵒᵍᶦᵉˢ
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:27 pm Reply with quote

bogies
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:10 pm Reply with quote

bogies

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:38 pm Reply with quote

I have deduced the reason behind why and how this video is cursed. For one, this girl is highly attractive and her cosplay is actually good, appealing the eyes of watchers. Her cosplay also reveals her stomach which is very nicely shaped (not to skinny, not fat, not ripped, but a really natural look, it’s intriguing to look at). Her makeup is good as well. It really brings out her eyes and makes her smile a lot more appealing. Secondly, I myself find myself fascinating at the way she moves. It’s very smooth and fun to watch. For example the spin at the start that she stops suddenly and kind of leans foreword then quickly straightens out, it is very well executed and goes along with the beat, making it satisfying to watch. I’m most obsessed with the part however when the song says “you got a boyfriend...” and she is kind of bobbing her way gracefully towards the camera. The way she moves most of her entire body when walking is really satisfying. She even does it to the beat of the song. And if also like to point out her shoulder movements throughout most of the video. They add a lot more energy to her movements. On that note, that leads us to my third point: the song and how she utilizes the song to compliment her movement. This song and lyrics itself are not that great, but the woman singing the song sings it well. That however, is not the reason why this matters though. The voice of the actual singer really fits the girl in the video. It not only compliments her cosplay (making it cuter), but also compliments her dancing. As I mentioned earlier, the way she moves is simply satisfying to watch, and part of that is because of how seamlessly and smoothly she move to the song. The spinning at the beginning goes very well with the chorus ending in the background.
That little booping of her chest after the spin I mentioned earlier is timed when the rapper makes a rapper sound that transitions into the girls part (what does he even say? Is it like “bite” or “bye” or something? Idek) makes it mesmerizing and satisfying to watch. Her head boops are very well timed too. When the song says “hit or miss” as well as the “huh” after, she moves her head slightly too the beat that makes it better than had she not of moved her head. And then the little bopping/walking thing she does that I mentioned earlier, is so perfectly timed to the beat and the words of the song. And then my last point, is her facial expressions. Obviously, she has a beautiful face, but there are smaller things she does that bring out some of her key features. The way her eyebrows move is one. She raises them a bit to help her eyes look bigger at some points. Her smile is simply a work of art. It’s just very, very pretty and natural. Not much I can say on it. It just makes people happy. Well actually, that wasn’t my last point. I found myself watching the video and getting sad that it ended because it’s mesmerizing to watch. Than I realized that each time it repeated, I was hoping that it wouldn’t cut off at the end, thus rewatching it thinking, maybe there is more. This is probably because the song cuts at the end, leaving a feeling of incompleteness to the video, making me want to rewatch it to find the completeness (if that makes sense) because it stops in the middle of a song and her dance move, you feel as if there is more, making you want to rewatch it under the illusion that there is more... I guess.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:25 pm Reply with quote

[size=69]M E L O N S[/size]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:57 pm Reply with quote

Lolbear Simpson wrote:
Her makeup is good as well. It really brings out her eyes and makes her smile a lot more appealing.

Typical male creature only cares about fake masks of make up, how dare you say that her smile is only more appealing cuz of these fake covers that the society makes women put on and shame them if they don't?! UGH, MALES.

I forgot where I was going with this. I like pizza.
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:17 am Reply with quote

Men are the worst.
Lolbear Simpson

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:25 pm Reply with quote

Zane Lebowski wrote:
Lolbear Simpson wrote:
Her makeup is good as well. It really brings out her eyes and makes her smile a lot more appealing.

Typical male creature only cares about fake masks of make up, how dare you say that her smile is only more appealing cuz of these fake covers that the society makes women put on and shame them if they don't?! UGH, MALES.

I forgot where I was going with this. I like pizza.

Yeah but is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
Tango Totoro
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:34 pm Reply with quote

First post on the forum of 2019!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:10 pm Reply with quote

Second post on the forum of 2019! (I think)

Special thanks to Tango!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 39 of 40

Jump to: