Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Warbears: The Forum Game™ – GAME THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nickyh Smith

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:48 am Reply with quote

Joyce Carpenter wrote:
And if no one is talking, then failure is an almost certain outcome.

Agree with Joyce here. Let's see...

If Ninjabear is a spy, then Tango and I are innocent (or well, at least Tango definitely is; to you guys, I'm might also be a spy and really really lucked out with the sabotage).

On the other hand, Rojoco pointed out how Marshall referred to the townies/innocents as "them". While I don't like meta-gaming (like demanding the exact name of roles), it is a good point that stands without meta-gaming.

Marshall, any comments?

Lolbear Simpson wrote:
Learn what?
Joyce Carpenter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:50 am Reply with quote

Nickyh Smith wrote:
If Ninjabear is a spy, then Tango and I are innocent (or well, at least Tango definitely is; to you guys, I'm might also be a spy and really really lucked out with the sabotage).

Well, none of you are off the hook just yet. I really suspect Ninja of being a spy, but it doesn't mean that you or Tango aren't spies as well.

Nonetheless, we must work together to figure this out. With 2 teams rejected, we not only have not many chances to reject left, we don't have many clues to aid our investigations.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:40 pm Reply with quote

[img]https://i.imgur.com/ldAGfAh_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium[/img]

Last edited by takeoshi on Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:40 pm Reply with quote

Joyce Carpenter wrote:
Ninjabear Simpson wrote:
He approved the mission.

Then why not me? I approved the mission too. Why do you suspect Tango and not myself then? Am I not a likely spy then?

I didn't say I didn't suspect you, I just said I suspected Tango more than before. I suspect you as well, don't worry. I know who I am, and for now, I'm just watching the two who came on mission with me to figure out which one is the spy. By the way things go, I just feel that it's more likely Tango. Actually, I told that earlier, I said something like "For now, I suspect Tango". I don't believe the two are spies so I will always compare the two of them and suspect one more than the other.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:48 pm Reply with quote

Picked: myself, Jurg, ninja and rojo. In green.

Reasons: Jurg because tango is most likely first group spy and they’re unlikely on the same team. Also provided good logic seems trustworthy. Rojo cos he picked me, had decent logic with his team choice and voted against the spy mission. Ninja because he’s very likely to be a goodo if we assume tango is a spy so I did a random number gem to pick between him and Nickyh. Obviously main problems here are Jurg is good at lying, rojo is good at lying and tango might be bad at seeming innocent. So who knows I think this is our best shot with current info.

Btw I’m gojng to be approving my mission but tbh I don’t mind waiting for Jurgen to choose the mission.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:02 pm Reply with quote

takeoshi did the thing vote by 23:59 GMT Wednesday 21st February

yay
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:09 pm Reply with quote

That's one team I like. I also think Jurgen's innocent. Not 100% sure about Rojoco but we'll see.
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:16 pm Reply with quote

Takeoshi Totoro wrote:
tango might be bad at seeming innocent.

I never fail to suspect him in any game that we play, so this seems like it might be true. Razz

Not got time to read over everything fully and actually cast a vote, but first impression I like the reasons, and I mostly am fine with the team selection.
Nickyh Smith

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:35 am Reply with quote

Not sure about Ninja myself. Would be a lot more confident in this team if it were me instead of Ninja. Hmm.. Do I trust Tango or Ninja more...

Lolbear Simpson wrote:
Learn what?
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:28 pm Reply with quote

Jurgen Smith wrote:
Marshall Brancacane wrote:
Furthermore, it may be worth pointing out that I really doubt that Knyh would place all of the spies on one side of the list. They're going to be spread out.

Which list are you referring to?

The rotation list. On the main post. But I forgot why I mentioned what I did... Something about trying to pick good people from the list and that random selection? I can't remember, sorry.

Nickyh Smith wrote:
On the other hand, Rojoco pointed out how Marshall referred to the townies/innocents as "them". While I don't like meta-gaming (like demanding the exact name of roles), it is a good point that stands without meta-gaming.

Marshall, any comments?

I was putting down what came into my head as I was typing along; you're looking into it too much. A poor choice of words and nitpicking, leave it alone.

As for the team, I feel unsure of it, but I don't have any thoughts or evidence to support my suspicion. Just a feeling, I guess. Takeoshi, Rojoco and Jurgen I don't really have an opinion of, they're just neutral in my eyes. However, I don't particularly like how Ninjabear is playing, it just feels off. Furthermore we can't keep rejecting teams because I doubt we're all going to find a team in which we all like the idea of, and we only have so many rejections left. So, for now, I will approve of this team. Though this may change after reading what others have to say. (If I can change my vote).

Nickyh Smith wrote:
Not sure about Ninja myself. Would be a lot more confident in this team if it were me instead of Ninja. Hmm.. Do I trust Tango or Ninja more...

Ninjabear Simpson wrote:
I suspect Tango a little more.

Finally, Mission 1 team seems to kind of be in an eternal fight with one another about who is the spy and who isn't. For all we know, the entirety of Mission 1 could have all been spies, or two of them, or just one. The fact is, until the game ends, you're all suspicious because the mission failed. Just how it is. Rather than reliving the failure you could move forward and attempt to give the town something to support why you're not a spy.

It's all a mess.
Joyce Carpenter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:26 pm Reply with quote

Marshall Brancacane wrote:
However, I don't particularly like how Ninjabear is playing, it just feels off. Furthermore we can't keep rejecting teams because I doubt we're all going to find a team in which we all like the idea of, and we only have so many rejections left. So, for now, I will approve of this team. Though this may change after reading what others have to say. (If I can change my vote).

Same. I am quite skeptical of Ninjabear.

I don't know about Takeoshi, but I feel that Jurgen and Rojoco are trustworthy enough to be sent on a team. I am actually kind of reluctant to approve, but since we have nothing to really go on as of now, I will approve the team, unless someone can convince me otherwise.
Rojoco Anderson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:37 pm Reply with quote

I'm fairly happy with the team (though I was happier with my own). I'll approve this time.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:07 am Reply with quote

Nickyh Smith wrote:

tbh tho ninja would say the exact same thing and i cant see much reason to trust one of you more than the other.
Jurgen Smith
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:16 pm Reply with quote

I'm not entirely sober, and my mind is fairly busy with new job having just started, so forgive me if I'm not quite as clear as I could be.

Taek, Rojo, Ninja, and myself make up this team.

For three of us (myself included), the only real evidence we have is what's been said on thread. Obviously, I don't need to judge myself, but you lot will.
Taek and Rojo both have used fairly sound reasoning to end up in fairly sound places so far during the game, so I'm not unhappy to see either of them on this team with me, and I'd consider them in the higher range of trustworthy to this point in the game.

The sticking point is with Ninja here, and right now, I'm not quite in sharp enough a spot to make the call. I'll make the final decision now, but the decision comes down to which of the first mission trio you trust least. Until something suggests otherwise, I'm inclined to believe there's only one spy on M1. It could be more, but it strikes me as unlikely to lead to this result.

I started trying to write something for this right now. I'm not in the right headspace. I can't really get the focus I need to actually think, and am now unsure as to even the number, let alone the identity, of who on M1 isn't true.

I'll follow this up tomorrow when I come back to vote properly. I'm sending a placeholder vote as approve in case I'm not able to get anything done today - I think a team I can trust 3/4 out of is better than most I'm going to see, even with my own selection being soon.
Tango Totoro
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:06 am Reply with quote

I don't have any reason to distrust Takeoshi and Rojoco, but Jurgen and Ninjabear are just too suspicious to me. I am voting to reject. I'm not totally confident in Marshall, but I'd rather take my chances with him picking than go and approve this team which I have little confidence in.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 6 of 13

Jump to: