Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Hey guys!

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cameron Nachos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:45 pm Reply with quote

I just took a look at this site again! I was like 11 when i joined, im 15 now, its cool to just look back some times. I remember being so afraid of getting banned for my age lol, i'm sure some of you noticed in my grammar and just didnt care enough to bother. Its sad to say i cant remember many specific things but i remember how wonderful this site was. Just wondering, whats going on to anyone who sees this? Smile
Stingooo Totoro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:08 am Reply with quote

Loads of stuff my friend, we mostly hang out in the bar, but you're 15!? Same! Hopefully I'm not the youngest BTC member anymore hehehe
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cameron Nachos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:14 am Reply with quote

Stingooo Totoro wrote:
Loads of stuff my friend, we mostly hang out in the bar, but you're 15!? Same! Hopefully I'm not the youngest BTC member anymore hehehe

In the bar?? Isn't BTC down? Unless you happen to mean real life Wink
Warren Smith

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:23 am Reply with quote

BTC is up. Check if flash is enabled by your browser. If you're using chrome, click on the i button inside a circle to the right of the "www ." in the address bar and select allow for flash. I think warbears breaks if you also don't put the www . in front of warbears. com. Not exactly sure why. You might also need to do a harder reload without cache, so to do that, hold ctrl and press f5 while in the BTC page.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: