Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

There's Wolves in them woods! - GAME THREAD - VAMPIRES WIN!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Nakedness?
No ending time set.
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
The Sun is a Deadly Lazer.
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Sewage Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:20 pm Reply with quote

I'm pretty weary of the double bluff here. The vampires knew that Funkiee would be our next target. Why would they need to defend against the cop when they can get us to lynch them and then hand them the win?

The odds are against us and I don't think any assumtions can take us any further. As far as I'm concerned the vampires will probably be converting randomly to confuse us. They have the advantage after all. If I select someone at random there's a 50/50 chance that they'd be vampire. Therefore my randomly selected lynch vote is Simon
Toothfairy Carpenter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:31 pm Reply with quote

Sewage Anderson wrote:
I'm pretty weary of the double bluff here. The vampires knew that Funkiee would be our next target. Why would they need to defend against the cop when they can get us to lynch them and then hand them the win?

The odds are against us and I don't think any assumtions can take us any further. As far as I'm concerned the vampires will probably be converting randomly to confuse us. They have the advantage after all. If I select someone at random there's a 50/50 chance that they'd be vampire. Therefore my randomly selected lynch vote is Simon

If you believe that Funkiee is not a vampire, then you believe that she is telling the truth and that Globox is a vampire. So why vote Simon? Maybe you are a vampire Wink
Sewage Anderson

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:10 pm Reply with quote

Toothfairy Carpenter wrote:
Sewage Anderson wrote:

If you believe that Funkiee is not a vampire, then you believe that she is telling the truth and that Globox is a vampire. So why vote Simon? Maybe you are a vampire Wink

If Funkiee IS a vampire though and we lynch an innocent then that's game over.
Katz Giffuri

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:41 pm Reply with quote

I'm a little double minded on everything right now but i'm gonna vote for Funkiee
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:48 am Reply with quote

I mean, there's not really been much else other than the Funkiee argument. :/

Hopefully we're all right and Funkiee is a vampire, because then it would suggest that Sewage is likely one as well from his random lynch to avoid both Funkiee and Globus despite what he said about them.

My vote goes for Funkiee, there's not an awful lot of reason not to, even if they converted her to have her then killed, that's still the investigator out of the way for them.
Funkiee Svoltaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:40 pm Reply with quote

Choices.

You're all making a mistake is all I can say. But I accept my unavoidable lynching.
Knyh Risotto
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:45 pm Reply with quote

The feeling in the town was sombre. Today was the tipping point, a cliff loomed below them and they had to stop before they jumped off it. All the lynches, all the killings, had come down to this. The town of Covfefe had their fate in their own hands, this could be the chance to regain control. Or, more likely, their doom. The Vampires would surely take over if they lost another member of the town, they wouldn't be able to fight back. It was D-Day. Could they retake their town?

The new mayor stepped up first. Toothfairy put forward her argument. She went for the head-on attack. The most powerful member left, supposedly. Surely the Vampires had targeted Funkiee? Why wouldn't they? A double bluff? Toothfairy would take her chances.

Funkiee stepped up to defend herself. Sticking to her story of being the Cop, she pointed at Globox as a vampire. What more could she do? The town would either believe her, and follow, or lynch her. Unfortunately for her, the threat of Vampirism was too great to convince any of the town to not vote for her. Sewage was the only one to hesitate, but, still unconvinced, he spun around randomly and pointed instead at Simon. It had little effect.

When the time came for the final lynch, Funkiee led the vote by a wide margin. Or at least, wide for the small number of people left to vote. This was it then. Their (potential) final choice was the woman who had given them so much information before, confirming claims, leading to two werewolf liars being lynched, and catching Zane the vampire just the day before. That didn't matter. She could be a Vampire now, and that was all the town could focus on. She had to die.

Unfortunately for the town, their hunch was wrong. The Vampires looked at each other across the square. Simon G, Marshall and Globox waited for Funkiee to be restrained, then on a silent signal pounced. They overwhelmed the town, feeding and killing without fear. Somehow, a fire started, burning the town bar. The Puddle Formerly Known as Knyh readily ignited, finally being put to rest. The fire spread quickly, exploding as barrels and bottles of alcohol caught. The Vampires killed everyone quickly, leaving the town to burn and a still-breathing town Cop to witness it. Funkiee watched in horror as the fire slowly crept up on her. The Vampires left slowly, moving on to the next town. This one was dead now, it’s ashes would melt into the wind…

Day 10 has ended.
Funkiee died. She was ?????.

Vampires win!

Vampires have won by having equal or greater number to the number of non-vampires, with no Werewolves remaining. Jurgen (The Count), Simon B, Globox, Zane, Simon G and Marshall are the winners!

Please all feel free to chat about the game! Dead or alive players, and non-players, can now freely post in this thread! The role list and action log (Clicky) has been fully completed, so go take a look at what happened. Some of the earlier nights were crazy!

Conversion powers are OP I’d advise against using them in future games without major restrictions and rebalancing of the town roles to counter them. No off-thread communication definitely made for a better game, so I would recommend this become the norm, unless role powers specifically allow it. I wish this had lead to much more discussion on the thread, instead of many people posting their short messages with their views and a vote without really being challenged, but that's partly down to the players and how much they really invested themselves into the game. Good game everyone, can't wait for the next one!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:47 pm Reply with quote

I KNEW IT!

crap...
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:52 pm Reply with quote

Amazing game. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Vampires greatestttt. Well played everyone.

I kind of feel a little bad for Tooth. Razz I wish she had been converted so she had won, too, she deserved it after all.
Takeoshi Totoro
Warbears Mockup Master

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:59 pm Reply with quote

Lol
Toothfairy Carpenter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:36 pm Reply with quote

GG guys. Sorry for driving Take to suicide and for being really wrong xD
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:08 am Reply with quote

Don't be sorry for being wrong, you didn't know. Razz You stuck to what you believed and that's really what made you a good villager.
Simon Griffin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:09 am Reply with quote

Toothfairy Carpenter wrote:
GG guys. Sorry for driving Take to suicide and for being really wrong xD

As Marsh said, you wouldn't have known. It was just a game. Don't take it to heart! =)
Bjorn Harlan
Quizaboom
Team Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:46 pm Reply with quote

This was a good game, shame I had to go on holiday in the middle of it, although I'm not sure anyone noticed.
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:14 pm Reply with quote

Mine is an evil laugh.

Now die.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> Forum Games All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43
Page 43 of 43

Jump to: