Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

It gets harder after school

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Labana House

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:38 pm Reply with quote

I am over my emotional week but college is damn hard and I'm hungry and it's cold. Can we form a small group to drink hot chocolate, eat marshmallows and hug the stress away? Cause I really need this.
Marshall Brancacane

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:58 pm Reply with quote

I just started my second year of college and I plan to go off to University next year. My first year was good, I enjoyed it. But this year is proving to be a bit of a stress-bomb. So, yes. Let's.
Timotini Mazinga

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:46 pm Reply with quote

I'm in my last year of high school and the big exam is coming up, and yes, indeed, it is a total stress-bomb, so by all means, let's.

Special thanks to Tango!
Daredevil Anderson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:17 pm Reply with quote

Currently taking courses at my local community college during my senior year of highschool. It's hard, but I honestly think Junior year was harder (term paper and had college courses then too).
Labana House

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:49 am Reply with quote

My lest favourite professor is going away to Italy for 2 weeks cause of her job and the nice American lady is taking over! Which means 20 minutes of talking and than we are freee!!!!
Also, she promised to play her favourite Lil Wayne song that apperently is very very full of swear.
Roxie Bauer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:07 am Reply with quote

my life has literally (this is not an exaggeration, LITERALLY) been ruined by school
Globox Simpson

Location: The land of Köttbullar and Smörgåsbord, and epic guys with beards and hats

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:10 pm Reply with quote

I've been a bit too overwhelmed by school lately to do most other things (hooray for illness that made me need to do even more schoolwork to catch up), but it's only a little less than a month left until we get a two-week holiday from school, so that's nice.

After that, it's the last semester before I'm off to university, which I hope will be a lot of fun, despite also being a lot of work. As much as I like my school, it can get a bit much sometimes.
Brielle Harlan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:18 pm Reply with quote

I'm in my last year of high school and for the past few months, I've been stressing over what I actually wanna do. It's a bit odd for someone who studies programming in HS to major in Psychology or English in uni, eh? Uhoh And I'm stressing how it will all end up. University has always seemed this intimidating thing to partake in. Fortunately, I gave up on studying abroad, I don't think I'd have handled it, at least for now.
Funny Lebowski
Bug Hunters Team Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:46 pm Reply with quote

I'm in my third year of uni and my exams just finished for me, so I suppose that "stress" is gone (although I'm not particularly the type to get stressed over exams). I have a heck of a lot of work to do concerning my dissertation project though. Time to start pulling dumbass hours before lectures start again to get ahead of the game...
Scarlett Totoro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:57 pm Reply with quote

In my third and final year of uni (but applying for Masters) and I am not finding it that stressful, in terms of work. What is stressful is all of these new health issues that are popping up <.< To be honest, I expected it though because final academic years and I do not mix well together Smile
Ivan Anderson

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:15 pm Reply with quote

Brielle Harlan wrote:
I'm in my last year of high school and for the past few months, I've been stressing over what I actually wanna do. It's a bit odd for someone who studies programming in HS to major in Psychology or English in uni, eh? Uhoh And I'm stressing how it will all end up. University has always seemed this intimidating thing to partake in. Fortunately, I gave up on studying abroad, I don't think I'd have handled it, at least for now.

You should take a gap year, right now I'm in the half of my gap year and things seem to be more clear now.
Brielle Harlan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:08 am Reply with quote

Ivan Anderson wrote:
Brielle Harlan wrote:

You should take a gap year, right now I'm in the half of my gap year and things seem to be more clear now.

Yeah, that would have been helpful indeed. I am laughing right now because I had forgotten about this post and I just came back here. I'm in my last year of uni, majoring in Psychology. Funny thing is I am thinking of taking a gap year before enrolling for a Master's degree and thinking of going back to programming. Very Happy I don't regret majoring in Psychology, though, and I am (mostly) glad I didn't major in English.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Other Stuff -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: