Warbears.com
Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

Prison
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Like it?
No ending time set.
Yes.
54%
 54%  [ 54 ]
Maybe.
13%
 13%  [ 13 ]
No!
33%
 33%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 100

Nathan Griffin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:13 pm Reply with quote

Amazing idea.
Luciianne Smith

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:27 pm Reply with quote

It could be a good Idea. but in stead of paying 200 credits (because I think it's abit to cheep) maybe something like 500 or depending on what rule they break. Like if it's spamming maybe 200 credits but if it's something like bad language or bullying maybe a bit more. but I do like the ldea. At first though people might want to go there to see what it's like but then they might get bord. But it would also be a good rp. I like it. Very Happy
Cameron Nachos

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:09 pm Reply with quote

Luciianne Smith wrote:
It could be a good Idea. but in stead of paying 200 credits (because I think it's abit to cheep) maybe something like 500 or depending on what rule they break. Like if it's spamming maybe 200 credits but if it's something like bad language or bullying maybe a bit more. but I do like the ldea. At first though people might want to go there to see what it's like but then they might get bord. But it would also be a good rp. I like it. Very Happy
This could later just be considered as a funny thing to some people, so they'd get credits and break the rules, then they go there without care.
Justjacob Totoro

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:05 pm Reply with quote

Trick Brancacane wrote:
No, poeple can hack to freedom somehow.

This guy knows what's up.
Trick Brancacane

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:29 pm Reply with quote

Justjacob Totoro wrote:
Trick Brancacane wrote:
No, poeple can hack to freedom somehow.

This guy knows what's up.

i sure do bb
Vixenthekiller Svoltaire

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:05 am Reply with quote

ok, A... this Is a kinda good idea, but is mostly bad... only because People would just brake rules then get out, and would do this all the time, They'd mever REALLY get the point. that's why this would be a bad Idea.

the good part of this, is that if some one did a small rule brake it would be fine, like they can pay to get out, or they could stay there and learn the lesson, and they couldn't go anywhere, and to make it a bit funnier, the Warbears (namely Lucas) could come by and hit you with tomatoes...

now I'm going into "Vixen's crazy thoughts, you don't need to be here, you may start to think about weather or not kids can be good when they hate some one with all there soul, why did I say that..."

... I'll go now and be quiet... and yes... i hate some one very very much, and they will never go away as long as I live..... ok, crazy little girl out.
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:40 pm Reply with quote

Ok, haha, that' interesting. Maybe people would have fun with the prison and have a bad behavior when they're out. But paying to get out is a good idea.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Bedtime City -> Share your ideas All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: