Warbear
Bedtime City Missions Shop Forum
 Forum Rules   FAQ   Search   

The Groundhogs - Gone for good?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Will they return?
No ending time set.
I hope so. I wanna kick some Groundhog butt!
62%
 62%  [ 41 ]
Nah, they've learnt their lesson.
10%
 10%  [ 7 ]
Who knows? o.O
27%
 27%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 66

Globus Simpson

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:12 pm Reply with quote

If anyone should die it should be the commander. He does nothing. NOTHING! all he does is push a button and talk. also drink coffee.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:00 pm Reply with quote

Leroy Simpson wrote:
Bring it on mission 4!
yeah i hope M4 comes soon. i really need more credits..... oh yeah and they are fun.
Jarrod Smith

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:41 am Reply with quote

Bishop Panzerotten wrote:
What're your thoughts? Post what you think, do you think the Groundhogs will return, or are they gone for good? Also post ideas on how and when they might come back, if you think they will! =D

yes.duh!
Jarrod Smith

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:43 am Reply with quote

Globus Simpson wrote:
If anyone should die it should be the commander. He does nothing. NOTHING! all he does is push a button and talk. also drink coffee.

although master globus,(BENBOT#102 HERE!)In mission 3 there is a secret ending in which the gas station explodes,in this ending the commander drops his coffee mug and it shatters,if you count that.
Jarrod Smith

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:46 am Reply with quote

Oscar House wrote:
I doubt we'll be seeing them in Mission 4 as the whole ordeal supposedly happens underwater, but they'll probably be seen either in Mission 5 or the next adventure.

Not neccisarily,the warbears will no doubt have a way of breathing underwater,so the enemy will probably have one as well,therefore the groundhogs could appear in mission 4!
Jarrod Smith

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:56 am Reply with quote

Nickyh Smith wrote:
Sure thing...

EXTREME SPOILER AHEAD You have been warned : 3

Considering that there's an evil scientist behind all this, and that the "boss fish" said that the Warbears were once human, it is possible that the bears, the fish and the groundhogs were all converted from human to animals.

If that's so, then Warbears should be converted by the government or something dudes "on the good side". The other two types, however, might be converted by the evil/mad/crazy scientist. Of course, it is possible that Warbears are also converted by the evil scientist, but at least now they're on the good side.

So, we can guess that the groundhogs were probably the first batch of experiments, the warbears possibly before them. Also, they might all be dumped, lost memory and left to live on their own as part of the expiriment. The groundhogs became evil, but the warbears were revived and became good.

Then, there came the fish. I'm guessing they are the latest experiment, and they might've been released but immediately gone out of control.

Since the smarter fish are much smarter, it's possible that they hacked the scientist's files and found out about everything, which is how the bigger fish (plankto?) knew everything about the Warbears as well as the groundhogs...

Meanwhile, Brian Sad, the bartender, is a new experiment, and has been given possible "nature" power, considering all the plants growing in SL. That's what the scientist meant by "the next one" in the opening scene of M3.

God, that was a lot. Anyway, feel free to tackle any holes in this thought. Can't be bothered to tie up any loose ends or delete this thing just because of a big hole I missed out...

Enjoy Kawaii

Yeah,I think you might be right there,after all in the SL,the last of the bartender diaries states "I don't care who this Dr. Xam is, I've got Sparky
[information deleted]I need to...run away!"Sparky is obviously his dog or something and Dr Xam is the person that woman in the helicopter was talking to at the beginning of Mission 3!
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:29 am Reply with quote

As groundhogs are seen in the puzzle game, they aren't gone for good Smile
Globus Simpson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:03 pm Reply with quote

Jarrod Smith wrote:
Globus Simpson wrote:

although master globus,(BENBOT#102 HERE!)In mission 3 there is a secret ending in which the gas station explodes,in this ending the commander drops his coffee mug and it shatters,if you count that.

Please leave me alone you stalker.
Globus Simpson

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:05 pm Reply with quote

Jarrod Smith wrote:
Nickyh Smith wrote:
Sure thing...

Considering that there's an evil scientist behind all this, and that the "boss fish" said that the Warbears were once human, it is possible that the bears, the fish and the groundhogs were all converted from human to animals.

If that's so, then Warbears should be converted by the government or something dudes "on the good side". The other two types, however, might be converted by the evil/mad/crazy scientist. Of course, it is possible that Warbears are also converted by the evil scientist, but at least now they're on the good side.

So, we can guess that the groundhogs were probably the first batch of experiments, the warbears possibly before them. Also, they might all be dumped, lost memory and left to live on their own as part of the expiriment. The groundhogs became evil, but the warbears were revived and became good.

Then, there came the fish. I'm guessing they are the latest experiment, and they might've been released but immediately gone out of control.

Since the smarter fish are much smarter, it's possible that they hacked the scientist's files and found out about everything, which is how the bigger fish (plankto?) knew everything about the Warbears as well as the groundhogs...

Meanwhile, Brian Sad, the bartender, is a new experiment, and has been given possible "nature" power, considering all the plants growing in SL. That's what the scientist meant by "the next one" in the opening scene of M3.

God, that was a lot. Anyway, feel free to tackle any holes in this thought. Can't be bothered to tie up any loose ends or delete this thing just because of a big hole I missed out...

Enjoy Kawaii

Yeah,I think you might be right there,after all in the SL,the last of the bartender diaries states "I don't care who this Dr. Xam is, I've got Sparky
[information deleted]I need to...run away!"Sparky is obviously his dog or something and Dr Xam is the person that woman in the helicopter was talking to at the beginning of Mission 3!

Isnt it possible, that Dr. Xam is the mayor?
They both have the same shadowed silouhette
Ninjabear Simpson
Comic Team Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:08 am Reply with quote

Dr Xam is one of the penguins ! Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Forum Index : Missions -> Mission 1 All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: